Deandre Daniels | The Boneyard

Deandre Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Nice to see him driving the ball a lot more on offense rather than settling for 3 pointers only. I thought he was moving his feet and rebounding well on defense as well (but kinda hard to really have a good feel with the video coverage). Nice to see a more confident, aggressive DD.

Reaction Score
Looks like he's picking up where he left off last year. I think he will lead the team in scoring this year.

Reaction Score
still very iffy with his decision making with the ball if he's trying to do anything other than scoring, that is my only concern. he looked like the DD from the end of the season, him and Bazz got a nice lil 2 man game going.

Reaction Score
Saw an article at ESPN on projected 2014/15 season NBA first round. A lot of the recruits that will play in college this year were in that projected draft (one and dones) and DD was not in there (no Boat either). I wonder if he and/or Boat will play to a level that puts them in a position as legit draft prospects.

I am really looking forward to seeing the players get to the next level THIS season but if those two were still in the mix a year from now, plus the solid 2014 recruits, man would that team be amazing to see.

Good to have UConn hoops back!!!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
DD correctly & appropriately recognized that Southern had no-one who could cover him and it was very good to see his aggressive play on offense. Certainly, I hope that this aggressive mindset continues.

However, six turnovers, most of which were due to telegraphing passes when he was not under a lot of pressure, is unacceptable and cannot continue when the competition gets tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom