DeAndre Daniels Stat Tracker | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels Stat Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
In that first video, the red headed guy running interference for him could have been called for downfield blocking.

Reaction Score
Who said DeAndre can't dribble the ball? He made a nice block & went coast to coast.

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me what is happening in that 2nd video? it looks like everyone is lined up for football and deandre is just playing on an open court! He drives the lane and almost no one even moves

side note: I love the salute as his go-to post-dunk celebration. Some big lane dunk he had during the tournament I think he jammed it home, paused, saluted the camera and got back on D

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me what is happening in that 2nd video? it looks like everyone is lined up for football and deandre is just playing on an open court! He drives the lane and almost no one even moves

side note: I love the salute as his go-to post-dunk celebration. Some big lane dunk he had during the tournament I think he jammed it home, paused, saluted the camera and got back on D
That was the spread eagle dunk he had against Florida off the nice dish from Brimah. I'm with you. I like it.

Reaction Score
Crap they do have a heck of a crowd down there-- lots of countries overseas love hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom