Deandre Daniels (against Aic) | The Boneyard

Deandre Daniels (against Aic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was good and bad from the scrimmage, but I must say that I was most pleased with DD. He looked smooth and confident out there. I also noticed he did most everything on the floor; he ran the court, he rebounded, shot the three (!), and even looked comfortable dribbling the ball up on a break. 10 pts is certainly respectable but I really think that he is going to prove his value by doing a lot of everything and not necessarily blowing up any single stat column.

Reaction Score
would be great if he can be a consistent 3 pt threat from the wing

C

Chief00

would be great if he can be a consistent 3 pt threat from the wing
He gives us that second outside shooter option in addition to Lamb. He runs the floor well and goes to open spots. A simple basic thing but it's amazing how many players don't do that well. Now the key is that the guards have to find him in those scenarios. Bazz is really not a push guard, he is more of a play with the ball guard. Boatright will be key. He is more of a push guy, but he will need to develop his decision making abilities.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He gives us that second outside shooter option in addition to Lamb. He runs the floor well and goes to open spots. A simple basic thing but it's amazing how many players don't do that well. Now the key is that the guards have to find him in those scenarios. Bazz is really not a push guard, he is more of a play with the ball guard. Boatright will be key. He is more of a push guy, but he will need to develop his decision making abilities.

Louisville killed us with this in our games vs them last year. We really buckled down on them in the BE Champ game.

If we can get good at spotting up from 3, we can start to look for our shooters in transition similarly to how Louisville did. The inside-out combination would be impossible to defend. Especially with how well we can finish inside and how well we can run the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom