DD needs to face up | The Boneyard

DD needs to face up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When DD catches the ball in the post he tries to back his man down. His to skinny for that,instead when he catches it in the post turn and face up. Then he can be more dangerouse,he can shoot over a smaller defender,pump fake and blow by a bigger but slower defender. And he can see the floor better.

Reaction Score
When DD catches the ball in the post he tries to back his man down. His to skinny for that,instead when he catches it in the post turn and face up. Then he can be more dangerouse,he can shoot over a smaller defender,pump fake and blow by a bigger but slower defender. And he can see the floor better.

Nah he's found a nice little jump hook which is a go-to move at this point......he's okay doing it. There will be tougher guys who won't allow it and there will be floppers too so he always needs to pick and choose!

Reaction Score
Nah he's found a nice little jump hook which is a go-to move at this point......he's okay doing it. There will be tougher guys who won't allow it and there will be floppers too so he always needs to pick and choose!

He was shooting that 15-18 ft'er consistently over defenders last year though. I kind of clench every time I see him spin down low. He always looks like he's about to fall over. When he goes straight up I have a lot more confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom