DD??? How about our own BB!!! | The Boneyard

DD??? How about our own BB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
A tough year for Ms. Banks.

A few nagging injuries on top of coming back from missing half of last year after her ACL injury/surgery/rehab never allowed her to be comfortable on the court and allow Geno to trust her in the tourney.

If she can show that comfort in preseason practice, I would not be surprised to see her start and have a terrific senior year.

Alongside Jefferson, they would be incredibly tough on the ball defenders. Steals galore.

Would love to see it.

A proud member of the Overly Optimistic Club.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I join you. I believe that you can see that she wants so much to be back in top form....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She looked good pre-injury as a soph and early last season. However, by New Years, she had lost something, and I don't know what or why. I hope the coaching staff can help her find it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

A few nagging injuries on top of coming back from missing half of last year after her ACL injury/surgery/rehab never allowed her to be comfortable on the court and allow Geno to trust her in the tourney.

If she can show that comfort in preseason practice, I would not be surprised to see her start and have a terrific senior year.

Alongside Jefferson, they would be incredibly tough on the ball defenders. Steals galore.

Sounds like Omar Calhoun on the men's side.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score

Would love to see it.

A proud member of the Overly Optimistic Club.

samp658f2c08b367c143.jpg

Reaction Score
I paid a lot of attention to BB when she was on the floor. I think the biggest thing she lost was confidence.
She is still quick as a cat. All she needs is some playing time to build her confidence. I remember before the injury she had a pretty good % shooting the 3 ball. She has a wonderful shot fake that she uses to blow by the defender. We all know how good a defender she is. If she can become a really good perimeter threat, it will open up the floor for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom