Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
x2_908a11d

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
This team is gonna be fun to watch

Reaction Score
so that's what a cow with a broken nose looks like!!!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Andre Drummond's nose broke itself trying to dunk on Andre Drummond.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was wondering what the walk on must have thought when he collided with AD and found out AD had the concussion and broken nose and would miss a part of the season.

Do you think his thoughts went:

"JC will see how competitive and tough I am and this act will endear me to him."

or

" I better see if Geno would take me as a practice player for the girl's team"

Reaction Score
I was wondering what the walk on must have thought when he collided with AD and found out AD had the concussion and broken nose and would miss a part of the season.

Do you think his thoughts went:

"JC will see how competitive and tough I am and this act will endear me to him."

or

" I better see if Geno would take me as a practice player for the girl's team"
The former not the latter no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if Brendan Allen schooled AD on toughness few times in practice. Maybe the broken nose is evidence of that. AD/Napier & UConn are a work in progress. You should find that out against the Razorbacks. I do look for UConn to be in New Orleans. :cool: Should be a fun ride.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The former not the latter no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if Brendan Allen schooled AD on toughness few times in practice. Maybe the broken nose is evidence of that. AD/Napier & UConn are a work in progress. You should find that out against the Razorbacks. I do look for UConn to be in New Orleans. :cool: Should be a fun ride.
I'm with you on the type of ride we probably will be taking and that the ride will be fun. You and I expect a roller coaster ride vs. a race track type of ride.:) But in the end we'll still be thrilled.

Reaction Score
I'm with you on the type of ride we probably will be taking and that the ride will be fun. You and I expect a roller coaster ride vs. a race track type of ride.:) But in the end we'll still be thrilled.
Concur... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul