OT: - Daylight savings time ends this weekend | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Daylight savings time ends this weekend

Reaction Score
Daylight savings time should never end. They should actually do a double daylight savings time for the winter months!!! Keep the light as late as possible.

Reaction Score
Amen to the dark book ends on the short day. A little more exaggerated here in the Rockies. I take comfort in the sunrises and sunsets, which are gorgeous more often than not. Yesterday morning I looked out an as the sun rose on a partly clouded sky the clouds were a hue of peach I'd never seen before. Pretty spectacular and my camera phone was nowhere to be seen. Those things are fleeting and it was gone before I could back track the dang thing.

Really nice. With a view like that you should become a poet---
You are one lucky dude. Once in a bandit eyed coons age we get a super great sunset coming over the Alleghenies from W.Va. but never as you had stated in the past. Thought I may try to find and drive through the Mountain Gaps in Virginia---ignorant me, there are like 250 gaps but you'd never know it when you are looking to get from one side to the other quickly.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Really nice. With a view like that you should become a poet---
You are one lucky dude. Once in a bandit eyed coons age we get a super great sunset coming over the Alleghenies from W.Va. but never as you had stated in the past. Thought I may try to find and drive through the Mountain Gaps in Virginia---ignorant me, there are like 250 gaps but you'd never know it when you are looking to get from one side to the other quickly.

Dawn.jpg

My morning gap @BroadwayVa . It's there in the East, but those pesky trees!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Majestic, almost religious--certainly breathtaking!! I love trees I have planted well over 30 of all shapes and varieties.

Trees and the wind ... perfect together. Trees are the earth reminding you how small you are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom