Day of Recogning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Day of Recogning

Reaction Score
UCONN better sign a Major class next year... the future of the program is at stake. Hopefully we sign a few juco players... we will be even shorter next season a roster of 10 maybe 9 depending on camera comes back.. with her recent knee injury...losing Boston was the biggest blow I never thought Haley would leave California. I’m glad she ended up at Stanford and not South Carolina or Notre Dame. I have a lot of respect for Tara and the Stanford program. Amazing campus , the best education out there.. Haley made the right choice. 2020 or bust.... hopefully juco or grad transfers. Next season is going to be a very long and disappointing season in 20 plus years.. but hopefully Geno signs 5-6 players for 2020... a monster class to get UCONN back on top. Sign height!!!! We need big bodies and the next great PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hopefully we sign a few juco players... we will be even shorter next season a roster of 10 maybe 9 depending on camera comes back.. with her recent knee injury...
Yea, that will be the biggest thing. We'll have talent, 4 very good players (Dangerfield, Walker, Williams and ONO) and a couple who can fill in (Irwin, Coombs - no putting a lot of hope in Camara with her knees). But only having 9 players to practice with is a problem.

Hopefully, maybe a JUCO or a Spring signing, or a Grad Transfer. (or 2 or 3 :eek:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
While I thought UConn was the favorite for Boston, I never had high hopes for Jones. UConn wins very few recruiting battles with the Card.
We got Lobo, Bird, and Lou away from Stanford.

Bost4

Mr. to you...
Reaction Score
Any great player who turns down an offer from Geno is an aetheist. No other explanation for rejecting God. Any of us who follow recruiting are lost souls deeply in need of top 10 recruits.
Not sure if this is parody. Im hoping it’s a play on words. I’m an atheist and if your comment is your true feeling it’s insulting and ridiculous...

Reaction Score
Yea, that will be the biggest thing. We'll have talent, 4 very good players (Dangerfield, Walker, Williams and ONO) and a couple who can fill in (Irwin, Coombs - no putting a lot of hope in Camara with her knees). But only having 9 players to practice with is a problem.

Hopefully, maybe a JUCO or a Spring signing, or a Grad Transfer. (or 2 or 3 :eek:)
Griffin?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not sure if this is parody. Im hoping it’s a play on words. I’m an atheist and if your comment is your true feeling it’s insulting and ridiculous...
I’m an aetheist too, brother. Of course it’s satire. Be careful that atheism doesn’t become a religion.

Reaction Score
We got Lobo, Bird, and Lou away from Stanford.

Did I say none?

Yamasaki, Appel, McCall, KarlieSam, BonnieSam, Nneka, Chiney to name a few

That's less than 1/7 in the last 20 years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Did I say none?

Yamasaki, Appel, McCall, KarlieSam, BonnieSam, Nneka, Chiney to name a few

That's less than 1/7 in the last 20 years.
I know we went after Appel, Karlie, and Chiney hard. Were we seriously involved with the others?

Bost4

Mr. to you...
Reaction Score
I’m an aetheist too, brother. Of course it’s satire. Be careful that atheism doesn’t become a religion.
Thought it was just the referral to Geno but needed to make sure. I’m with you, man...

Reaction Score
Any great player who turns down an offer from Geno is an aetheist. No other explanation for rejecting God. Any of us who follow recruiting are lost souls deeply in need of top 10 recruits.

That's some pretty twisted logic. There's nothing wrong with being an atheist.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
That's some pretty twisted logic. There's nothing wrong with being an atheist.
Did you read this whole thread! No you didn’t. Read it again and decide where I’m coming from.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Settled for relevant. Walked away from maybe Legendary. Next.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Stanford has some talent coming up... Next year they'll have a nice senior class of Carrington, Wilson and Fingall. They'll have solid junior forwards, Dodson and Moschkau, big fan of Dodson (who Dawn recruited heavily). One of the best PGs from 2018, Jenna Brown, will have a year under her belt.. and this 2019 freshman class will have just enough to really put them over the top. Great haul this year. Jones will contend for a starting spot almost immediately in my opinion.. they won't have a wing on their roster that can compare.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
images
Meyers, you're have a rough day with the references-first it was reckoning and now this: for Monty Python, the skit was actually Terry Jones and Eric Idle, John Cleese never performed the skit.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He was an embittered atheist, the sort of atheist who does not so much disbelieve in God, as personally dislike him. (George Orwell)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers, you're have a rough day with the references-first it was reckoning and now this: for Monty Python, the skit was actually Terry Jones and Eric Idle, John Cleese never performed the skit.
Ummm, it's a meme.

the-problem-with-quotes-on-the-internet-is-that-it-5303543.png

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
He was an embittered atheist, the sort of atheist who does not so much disbelieve in God, as personally dislike him. (George Orwell)
Youse guys is dense. It was a joke about Geno being God.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom