Dawson Garcia to UNC | The Boneyard

Dawson Garcia to UNC

Reaction Score
The hate for UNC and Duke is real on here, I love it though F em

It’s not as much hate as it is the recognition of favoritism by the NCAA. They just fall in with Arizona, LSU, Louisville, Auburn and a few others who get away with obvious rules violations. Other than that we like’em as much as the Friars!

Reaction Score
It’s not as much hate as it is the recognition of favoritism by the NCAA. They just fall in with Arizona, LSU, Louisville, Auburn and a few others who get away with obvious rules violations. Other than that we like’em as much as the Friars!
This right here, PChoops. I don't hate any school. What do UConn fans have to be jealous of really? We've got to celebrate NCAA titles, and UConn players win in the NBA.

But the fact UNC got off scott free is egregiously bad. If they didn't get punish for academic improprieties, no one should. Others schools got in trouble for much less.

Take a look at his video:

Reaction Score
This right here, PChoops. I don't hate any school. What do UConn fans have to be jealous of really? We've got to celebrate NCAA titles, and UConn players win in the NBA.

But the fact UNC got off scott free is egregiously bad. If they didn't get punish for academic improprieties, no one should. Others schools got in trouble for much less.

Never saw that interview. Unreal what UNC and cryin Roy got away with. Definitely a different set of rules.

Reaction Score

The more you even think about it, it can drive you crazy especially after watching this again. I mean Calhoun and his team get hurt by the "new APR" infractions and lose a year of being abe to play in any post season event. Although their kids weren't doing as well as they should have been in class they were going and taking their own tests by all accounts. UNC players just didn't need to show up nor did they take their own tests, but basketball just kept going on without any speed bumps. The NCAA has given Emmerett a new contract though imagine that? LOL :eek:

Reaction Score
The problem at UNC was a "Black Studies" course that was fraudulent...it was deemed an academic problem not an athletic department problem since the head of the department set this up for any students enrolling.

1.. used by more than athletes
2...heavily relied on non class room study
3...was a PC item...Black grades matter....just another crip course but targeted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom