Dawn's last chance to beat Geno? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Dawn's last chance to beat Geno?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
From Dawn’s comments it sounds like SC is going to try to trade baskets with UConn rather than take the air out of the ball like last year. If so, the game could get away from the Gamecocks.

You were right, it did!

Reaction Score
You just want Vic out of the SEC,lol.

I don't particularly care much, but I'd be a lot more worried about him at TAMU than at Miss State. TAMU being in the SEC.

That was a somewhat strange take on my post overall.

Reaction Score
I don't particularly care much, but I'd be a lot more worried about him at TAMU than at Miss State. TAMU being in the SEC.

That was a somewhat strange take on my post overall.
When I hear Texas A&M. I only think of their 2011 NC! When they were in the Big 12 Conf.

Reaction Score
I was reading through this thread, especially SC fans on current state of their team. All of sudden I thought of Delle Donne, not trying to compare a cock to a hen here, but the later really has more of a fighting element in her personality. Wilson is more layback and easygoing. I remember how EDD single handedly carried the blue hens into sweet 16. I just feel Wilson might just lack that bit of sparkle therefore having good supporting players/leadership around her is more important to her than to EDD. Just my own partial observation.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom