Davis to enroll early | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Davis to enroll early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL if you are talking about me you are projecting the word fool onto the wrong party.

Sorry if my redshirt joke upset you Jerry. Some people cope with things by making jokes.

Your "joke" might be closer to prophesy. This kid was supposedly the staff's "number-one recruiting target." And that was before he took over as our number-one Recruiter. At this point, I'd be willing to bet significantly that Davis will be given every chance to be the 2015 starter. And why not? There's a pretty good list of successful freshman QB's. Why shouldn't we catch a QB break? We are due!

Reaction Score
Your "joke" might be closer to prophesy. This kid was supposedly the staff's "number-one recruiting target." And that was before he took over as our number-one Recruiter. At this point, I'd be willing to bet significantly that Davis will be given every chance to be the 2015 starter. And why not? There's a pretty good list of successful freshman QB's. Why shouldn't we catch a QB break? We are due!

I am asking honestly. How many true freshman qbs have had success in recent years? My concern is throwing Davis into the fire early and him developing bad habits as a result.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Hard not to like this kid. Although he's just like Lagow on twitter:

Tyler Davis ‏@Tyler_Davis9 36s36 seconds ago
Wanna welcome Felton "Trey" Blackwell to the Husky family!!!! So excited to have u on board my man!! #BleedBlue

Davis and Kevin Murphy are HUGE leaders on Twitter in promoting UCONN. Wouldn't surprise me to see those two as our team captains in 3 years.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
GREAT to see Davis enroll early so he can take part in Spring practices. With his size and athleticism, he has some really good tools and the extra set of practices will serve him well.

Reaction Score
Davis and Kevin Murphy are HUGE leaders on Twitter in promoting UCONN. Wouldn't surprise me to see those two as our team captains in 3 years.

Hopefully they're still here in 3 years. But let's get them enrolled first.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Did they burn his redshirt yet?
We will be arguing this in game 2 or 3 next year when Sheriffs is running for his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom