Davis to enroll early | The Boneyard

Davis to enroll early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess when you are so far at the bottom of the glass even a clear positive can be made negative! Seriously take a break if everything bothers you so much.

edit: don't bother to reply ignore has been engaged

I applied the ignore button to that fool a long time ago.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

LOL if you are talking about me you are projecting the word fool onto the wrong party.

Sorry if my redshirt joke upset you Jerry. Some people cope with things by making jokes.

Reaction Score
LOL if you are talking about me you are projecting the word fool onto the wrong party.

Sorry if my redshirt joke upset you Jerry. Some people cope with things by making jokes.

I chuckled if that makes you feel better :)

Reaction Score
Yet another reason I think we'll see a totally different offense next year. I also agree that we'll probably bring in another quarterback, either another recruit, though I doubt that, or more likely a JUCO. Probably won't be a pro style quarterback. In fact, I'll be shocked if it is.

Reaction Score
He needs a year to learn and refine his passing skills. Would be totally unfair to him to get thrown into the fire unprepared. The kid has wheels, and that is going to be huge, just needs the passing to catch up. From everything I read about him, he sounds like he is going to put in the work. Very excited about him, just don't want to see him on the field in 2015.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I guess when you are so far at the bottom of the glass even a clear positive can be made negative! Seriously take a break if everything bothers you so much.

edit: don't bother to reply ignore has been engaged

It's funny. This board is so much more tolerable to read when you have a select few on ignore. You don't even notice them being gone. But it makes threads like this a bit confusing at first. Well worth it though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's funny. This board is so much more tolerable to read when you have a select few on ignore. You don't even notice them being gone. But it makes threads like this a bit confusing at first. Well worth it though.

I appreciate the positive reinforcement from the constant reminders. When Bnich, Sportsart and Chin are bragging like children about blocking it means I'm doing something right.

Maybe you guys should block the 11 people who liked my post?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He needs a year to learn and refine his passing skills. Would be totally unfair to him to get thrown into the fire unprepared. The kid has wheels, and that is going to be huge, just needs the passing to catch up. From everything I read about him, he sounds like he is going to put in the work. Very excited about him, just don't want to see him on the field in 2015.
Plenty of freshmen play all over the country.

Reaction Score
Plenty of freshmen play all over the country.

Yes and it usually means a losing season for that team. How many more can this fanbase take? Hopefully Boyle or the NC state transfer are starting next year and the freshman can redshirt.

Reaction Score
Diaco will move to a dual threat QB next season and we will run from that position. It just makes too much sense for a program like UCONN not to move in that direction. Boyle may be able to play in that system or he may not. The fact that he purportedly moved away from BC because that was what Adazio brought in suggests he's not ideally suited for that, but he looks like a pretty athletic kid to me. I think the NCST transfer has an inside track on starting next season.

Reaction Score
We beat out BCU for Boyle and Old Dominion and Bucknell for Davis. Until we see him in action who knows, I know ratings don't matter.

Reaction Score
Don't underestimate Boyle's athleticism
In addition to his QB duties he was a pretty good tight end/flanker when he played for Xavier his Soph/Junior years. I always thought he was a better receiver than a QB, but still not bad in the QB dept. I say put him in the weight room for 30 pounds of muscle during the off season. He was great on defense as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom