Davis Game | The Boneyard

Davis Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A friend of mine is a practice player for Davis. When my dad told him that we were going to the game he said he would see if he could do something for us. So maybe something behind the scenes. Not sure yet.

Reaction Score
A friend of mine is a practice player for Davis. When my dad told him that we were going to the game he said he would see if he could do something for us. So maybe something behind the scenes. Not sure yet.
I will be at the game also

Reaction Score
I'm all but certain my wife and I will be as well.

Reaction Score
Wow, that would be really cool Katie I hope it works out for you.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I must confess...as a confirmed recruiting addict...when I saw the heading on the thread I assumed it
was about Mo'ne Davis.

Hope we get some courtside wisdom on the California Davis after the game.

Reaction Score
Thought i would let you know, if you intend to go to the Davis game and buy the ticket there. All UCdavis students gets in free until it's a sell out. So you should proboly buy your tickets in advance online https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/Ticket...NTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=579622&tab_mode=BA . There are only General Admission tickets left, proboly less than 1200 tickets left.It definatly be sold out since students are let in free

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

A couple of knee caps and a broken ankle should be enough to protect the spread. Wink. Wink.

Reaction Score
Thought i would let you know, if you intend to go to the Davis game and buy the ticket there. All UCdavis students gets in free until it's a sell out. So you should proboly buy your tickets in advance online https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/Ticket...NTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=579622&tab_mode=BA . There are only General Admission tickets left, proboly less than 1200 tickets left.It definatly be sold out since students are let in free

Reaction Score
I bought tickets in October. I wish I'd known about free student tickets, one of my friends goes to Davis and is going to the game with me. At least she already has a ticket in case the game sells out.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder, any UConn people who want to attach faces to Boneyard names should be in the area between sections 125 and 102 around 6:20 pm. At last count there were 6 or 7 people threatening to show up. The more the merrier. Wear UConn t-shorts or sweatshirts, and we'll know who's who. Now, I have never been to this arena, and am basing that location on the arena map. There may or may not be an actual place to meet there. If not, we will be close by.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
I bought tickets in October. I wish I'd known about free student tickets, one of my friends goes to Davis and is going to the game with me. At least she already has a ticket in case the game sells out.
I didn't hear about the free tickets until Thursday and i live in Sacramento.i think there are less than 1000 tickets left.

Reaction Score
tomcat said:
Just a reminder, any UConn people who want to attach faces to Boneyard names should be in the area between sections 125 and 102 around 6:20 pm. At last count there were 6 or 7 people threatening to show up. The more the merrier. Wear UConn t-shorts or sweatshirts, and we'll know who's who. Now, I have never been to this arena, and am basing that location on the arena map. There may or may not be an actual place to meet there. If not, we will be close by. Thanks.
I will be there around 6:30. Will be wearing a USA Basketball shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom