David Pindell scores the first touchdown in Fan Controlled Football (FCF) history | The Boneyard

David Pindell scores the first touchdown in Fan Controlled Football (FCF) history

Reaction Score
Interesting...but if the team has a losing record, will the fans be fired? ?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, it sounds kind of interesting. I am going to completely make myself sound old and I don't feel I am old, but I don't know how to even navigate Twitch. I've heard of it and know what it's usually for, gaming, but I am lost on it. I'm not willing to figure it out to watch this but it does sound like a pretty unique idea. Also cool that Renee Montgomery is an owner of a team. More UConn involvement.

Reaction Score
Per the story players are getting 400 to 750 per week
An agent once said that if it wasn’t for the heroes of his profession pushing for free agency (such as baseball’s Marvin Miller) NFL salaries would still be de-minimis and most players would be thrilled to play for $500 a week.

Reaction Score
It's you lol

Looks like fun and I will have to catch it next time it is on
I feel like a grandpa now haha. Definitely need to watch. Fun/fast paced 7’s might take over arena, although, I will miss kicking game drama. Happy for DP! Special stuff!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Is it me or are all of these uniforms hideous?
Never underestimate the poor taste of Americans.

Be thankful they don't have "juicy" scrawled across their butts.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Omg- watching this now on twitch. The three down lineman play two games a night, one for each team. So yeah- the four team league has just two sets of three man lineman to share.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom