David Borges---team update | The Boneyard

David Borges---team update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks 99. I have been reading too much about other teams this week. I like the fact RS has been playing better.

Reaction Score
Thanks 99. I have been reading too much about other teams this week. I like the fact RS has been playing better.

I have said Roscoe is going to be big for us again this year, and is better suited at the 4 spot for this team than Oriakhi. I do root for Roscoe and I think he should be starting at the 4 spot. Boatright is the most talented person on this team overall, and I am expecting a big game from him again today. Unleash the Drummond for today to wreak havoc on the Arkansas front line.

UCONN 77 Arkansas 64

Reaction Score
Apparently this game will not be boring. With all of the anticipated running/chaos I just hope we limit turnovers and play to our strengths (frontcourt vs a small team).

C

Chief00

Poor Alex - Calhoun never forgets.

Calhoun mentioned how Boatright was going up against Ray Allen at Gampel the other day.

“He was saying ‘Ray, I got ya.’ (He was) going into Ray Allen. Not many guys can do that with Ray. They were kidding back and forth, but the point being: all he’s been doing through this whole process is, ‘Coach, get me on the floor.’ He never said a word about starting – obviously, I wouldn’t have listened to him anyway – but still, a lot of kids come back and say things.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom