David Benedict still on mission with UConn football, and finding right coach is top priority (Amore/Courant) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

David Benedict still on mission with UConn football, and finding right coach is top priority (Amore/Courant)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
One of the less appreciated reasons to not fire your coach early in the season is the extensive amount of time it gives fans to speculate...lol.

I think we are on our 9th cycle of "should Spanos be given a chance" and about 7 on "would lashlee come here". Looking forward to another round of "TJ Weist is available" posts.

Now if it's about Joe Moorhead....I'm all in..lol.

Reaction Score
One of the less appreciated reasons to not fire your coach early in the season is the extensive amount of time it gives fans to speculate...lol.

I think we are on our 9th cycle of "should Spanos be given a chance" and about 7 on "would lashlee come here". Looking forward to another round of "TJ Weist is available" posts.

Now if it's about Joe Moorhead....I'm all in..lol.
I need me some Skip Holtz speculation quite frankly

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Spanos had no chance you're delusional if you think otherwise.
Oh, he had a chance, it may have been a longshot, but he had a chance. He just didn’t take advantage of it.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

CL82

Reaction Score
I need me some Skip Holtz speculation quite frankly

I was looking up salaries and I saw Holtz’s name and salary. I was going to post his name as to troll a little bit, but I figure I we’re all on edge enough as it is

Reaction Score
I was looking up salaries and I saw Holtz’s name and salary. I was going to post his name as to troll a little bit, but I figure I we’re all on edge enough as it is
LOL I think he is the only coach UConn has had that won 10 games in a season!

CL82

Reaction Score
LOL I think he is the only coach UConn has had that won 10 games in a season!
Bringing in a retread to replace a retread would trigger at least 70% of the board. The remaining 30% just stopped caring.

Reaction Score
Bringing in a retread to replace a retread would trigger at least 70% of the board. The remaining 30% just stopped caring.
There is difference about a retread that has a winning record as a head coach at a number of schools and bringing back someone
who left and was fired within his first contract! But hey maybe we can find another Bob Diaco for you to get excited about.

CL82

Reaction Score
There is difference about a retread that has a winning record as a head coach at a number of schools and bringing back someone
who left and was fired within his first contract! But hey maybe we can find another Bob Diaco for you to get excited about.
Uh why would anyone want another Diaco? Do actually follow the team?

Reaction Score
Uh why would anyone want another Diaco? Do actually follow the team?

We don't want another Diaco, but when he was first introduced we thought he would be good for the program and most here were excited until the bloom came off. It is fair to be skeptical no matter who is brought in. We were taught this from many poor choices after RE1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom