2024 Recruiting: Darren Harris, 6’6 SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Duke it is

vomit GIF

Reaction Score
Does he know that K retired?
I’m thinking the same thing, the way these recruits are committing to Duke, Coach K may have been holding them back. I’m guessing the recruiting will suffer after a few years of the reality of this new coach sets in.

Reaction Score
I’m thinking the same thing, the way these recruits are committing to Duke, Coach K may have been holding them back. I’m guessing the recruiting will suffer after a few years of the reality of this new coach sets in.
It's the NIL deals. Duke alums are throwing huge cash to make sure the program doesn't fall off a cliff, which could easily happen with an extremely young and unproven coach. Duke basketball is coach K. If the alums don't pay massive amount to the players, then Duke would be in serious jeopardy of becoming like many of the other small private D1 schools that are mostly bottom feeders. That won't happen due to NIL. Convenient timing for Duke.

Reaction Score
It's the NIL deals. Duke alums are throwing huge cash to make sure the program doesn't fall off a cliff, which could easily happen with an extremely young and unproven coach. Duke basketball is coach K. If the alums don't pay massive amount to the players, then Duke would be in serious jeopardy of becoming like many of the other small private D1 schools that are mostly bottom feeders. That won't happen due to NIL. Convenient timing for Duke.
Kinda like what they did with Willamson while Coach K was there before NIL was "legit"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He’s not even a 5* anywhere. Jake loves adding extra stars
He looks at these guys, he’s got stars in his eyes, that’s amore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom