Dark Side of the Ring - Viceland show for wrestling fans | The Boneyard

Dark Side of the Ring - Viceland show for wrestling fans

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My brother let me know about this show. I've watched the first 2 episodes and found it pretty interesting. The program goes beyond the ring and looks at some of the wrestling incidents over the years. Episode 1 was about Macho Man, Miss Elizabeth, Lex luger and all that went on there. Episode 2 was about the "Montreal Screwjob" and episode 3 will be about the murder of Bruiser Brody in Puerto Rico. To name a few folks they've interviewed in the episodes: Brett Hart, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Jim Cornette, Jake the Snake, Linda Hogan, Scott Hall & Bruce Pritchard/Brother Love. Interesting for folks that dig some of wrestling's history.

Reaction Score
There is a you tube channel "wrestlelamia" that has a lot of similar stuff. Also worth checking out I think.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Watched the first 3 it’s well done and interesting. Nothing there that Smarks aren’t already intimately knowledgeable about, but still good commentaries from the right people.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
but still good commentaries from the right people.
Mostly agree except for Scott Hall in the Montreal episode. Said he and Michaels never talked about what happened. BS. Best of friends definitely talked about it. He knows and wasn't telling.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mostly agree except for Scott Hall in the Montreal episode. Said he and Michaels never talked about what happened. BS. Best of friends definitely talked about it. He knows and wasn't telling.

yeah, no doubt, scott is still a huge mark for the business and still likes the reality/kayfabe swerving.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom