Darius Butler on WWE | The Boneyard

Darius Butler on WWE

Reaction Score
Pat McAfee does some commentating/announcing for WWE and recently has been involved in an angle with one of the wrestlers. He brought some backup to the ring with him tonight, including our very own Darius Butler:
1D3F9DB3-5F18-4321-846F-9A92D77F05E1.jpeg

Reaction Score
Maybe he’s trying to get a job in NXT. That would be pretty awesome to me. That’s of course if Vince McMahon would stop meddling in NXT and let HHH continue to make it the best brand of wrestling out there.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Maybe he’s trying to get a job in NXT. That would be pretty awesome to me. That’s of course if Vince McMahon would stop meddling in NXT and let HHH continue to make it the best brand of wrestling out there.

HHH doesn’t run aew.

And nxt has gotten worse and worse since wwe laughably put them over at survivor series.

the Q

Reaction Score
EX-Football players can't become Wrestlers Can they? ;) Asking for a friend :D

Unless they’re Steve McMichael

Reaction Score
HHH doesn’t run aew.

And nxt has gotten worse and worse since wwe laughably put them over at survivor series.
AEW has been awful since COVID hit. All the matches look lazy and like no one is even trying.

NXT is getting worse because Vince is sticking his hands in it which is why they’ve been going down hill.

the Q

Reaction Score
AEW has been awful since COVID hit. All the matches look lazy and like no one is even trying.

NXT is getting worse because Vince is sticking his hands in it which is why they’ve been going down hill.

I disagree but it is worse since it has been holding off on story lines due to COVID.

it has certainly been a better show then spot fest NXT has been, who over inflated a guy like Cole and has absolutely no idea what to do with a superior talent like Finn Balor (to be fair, neither did Vince).

both shows rely too much on spots.

but NXT guys are awful on the mic, pat mcafee is better than 99% of the roster on the mic.

the characters are more cookie cutter.

there’s no hangman page omega there.

I do wish aew didny botch dark order as I thought it was an awesome concept with great video Vignettes, but dropped off when they couldn’t get their top choices for the exalted one. But the matches they’ve put on have still been really good.

Moxley has been a good champ match wise.
Cody is making the undercard Guys Into blossoming stars.

the tag team division is so loaded it’s laughable.

I watch both. But aew has clearly been better Imo.

but NXT is doing what Vince needed it to do. Take viewers from Dynamite.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I disagree but it is worse since it has been holding off on story lines due to COVID.

it has certainly been a better show then spot fest NXT has been, who over inflated a guy like Cole and has absolutely no idea what to do with a superior talent like Finn Balor (to be fair, neither did Vince).

but NXT guys are awful on the mic, pat mcafee is better than 99% of the roster on the mic.

I do wish aew didny botch dark order as I thought it was an awesome concept with great video Vignettes, but dropped off when they couldn’t get their top choices for the exalted one. But the matches they’ve put on have still been really good.

I am a huge Keith Lee fan. Once he gets better on the mic, sky is the limit. I am not a fan of AEW - I'll leave my posts to Busted Open Nation on facebook or just listed to the show on Sirius XM.

the Q

Reaction Score
I am a huge Keith Lee fan. Once he gets better on the mic, sky is the limit. I am not a fan of AEW - I'll leave my posts to Busted Open Nation on facebook or just listed to the show on Sirius XM.

Lee is nice. He’s got legit size. He’s got some charisma. But yes pretty much everyone not named balor needs serious work on the mic.

Although I liked cross’s work this week on his video promo.

It seemed like wwe was going to push lee and ripley after survivor series, and they kind of did. But yet somehow both seem underwhelming. Rhea is the future goat. She’ll overtake Charlotte. But at least neither is pure trash like Becky Lynch.

I would say rhea needs a call up, but they could’ve done it with the battle royal last week. Smackdown badly needs some talent. Although to be fair it’s probably just bad booking letting the weakest horsewomen bury everyone else on the roster besides flair and asuka (and evening Becky crushed asuka at the beginning of 2020 when she should’ve been dropping the belt to her).

Reaction Score

The best thing in AEW is Orange Cassidy. Everything else is kinda mediocre at best

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Lee is nice. He’s got legit size. He’s got some charisma. But yes pretty much everyone not named balor needs serious work on the mic.

Although I liked cross’s work this week on his video promo.

It seemed like wwe was going to push lee and ripley after survivor series, and they kind of did. But yet somehow both seem underwhelming. Rhea is the future goat. She’ll overtake Charlotte. But at least neither is pure trash like Becky Lynch.

I would say rhea needs a call up, but they could’ve done it with the battle royal last week. Smackdown badly needs some talent. Although to be fair it’s probably just bad booking letting the weakest horsewomen bury everyone else on the roster besides flair and asuka (and evening Becky crushed asuka at the beginning of 2020 when she should’ve been dropping the belt to her).
I am surprised Rhea went no where after Wrestlemania. As for Keith Lee- Cross and Scarlet should be main event stuff- but is downplayed being on NXT. As for AEW, it is Cody's playground. He cuts great promos but he wrestles as a heel when he is a face. Look at the won- lost records - lots of guys being misused.

the Q

Reaction Score
The best thing in AEW is Orange Cassidy. Everything else is kinda mediocre at best

Respectfully disagree.

Adam page is a top pick to be wrestler of the decade by getting over in the most organic way st age 29. And his story is so real by having to separate from the Elite to become a star. It was real and pro wrestling at the same time.

I am hoping we get cleaner omega soon. The guys in management have done a good job not pulling a Jeff Jarrett and letting the rest of the roster look really good against them.

elite/inner circle was a fun feud and the stadium stampede match has match of the year potential.

I do with they did more with their super powerful bigs like lee, archer and luchasaurus.

the Q

Reaction Score
I am surprised Rhea went no where after Wrestlemania. As for Keith Lee- Cross and Scarlet should be main event stuff- but is downplayed being on NXT. As for AEW, it is Cody's playground. He cuts great promos but he wrestles as a heel when he is a face. Look at the won- lost records - lots of guys being misused.

just wait on Cody. This is part of a longer story.

im curious whcih direction they take for Arn’s influence

but I will say their matches are less predictable than wwe, and the records reflect that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I was a big fan of his too. He was the best player on the Memphis St team who crashed the BE FF party in 1985. Versatile big and he had great hair too.

1597973324487.png

Attachments

• 1597973298411.png
    1597973298411.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 108

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
just wait on Cody. This is part of a longer story.

im curious whcih direction they take for Arn’s influence

but I will say their matches are less predictable than wwe, and the records reflect that.
What is the longer story?

the Q

Reaction Score
What is the longer story?

New four horsemen.

Just not sure if Cody is joining them or going to be feuding with them.

They are teasing a heel turn for Cody, but they’ve teased heel turns for everyone in the elite over the past 6 months.

So it’s hard to say where they are going yet.

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
New four horsemen.

Just not sure if Cody is joining them or going to be feuding with them.

They are teasing a heel turn for Cody, but they’ve teased heel turns for everyone in the elite over the past 6 months.

So it’s hard to say where they are going yet.

Hangman has been teasing that turn on Omega forever. There is slow burn and then there is dropped story lines. I think LAX - er Santana and Ortiz have been underutilized.[/QUOTE]

the Q

Reaction Score
Hangman has been teasing that turn on Omega forever. There is slow burn and then there is dropped story lines. I think LAX - er Santana and Ortiz have been underutilized.
[/QUOTE]

They’ve been teasing Omega going back to the cleaner role for a little bit too.

And when the young bucks feuded with the page/omega earlier in 2020 they were acting heelish.

The elite are almost certainly breaking up in some form this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom