Darius Bazley Decommits from Ohio State - update 7/4 | The Boneyard

Darius Bazley Decommits from Ohio State - update 7/4

Reaction Score
Kids should never be honest - it hurts fans' feelings.

He just should have said, "Ohio State's system is geared towards (insert position other than the one he plays) and I felt like I should look elsewhere as not to become a burden to them."

That way fans could pretend that Ohio State actually didn't want him and that they're much better off without him.

Actually would have been a lot wiser for him. You would like to think these kids get some guidance about how to manage this stuff, but evidently this kid did not. It's a small world.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Damn Chill, is he ever going to do anything? :oops:
I've been thinking about this. Maybe his skill set leans toward building and maintaining relationships over the long term. If that were true then he wouldn't be like to show results on a barnstorming tour of the transfer of the day.

Reaction Score
I've been thinking about this. Maybe his skill set leans toward building and maintaining relationships over the long term. If that were true then he wouldn't be like to show results on a barnstorming tour of the transfer of the day.
Killings stopped the bleeding and saved the vital organs, now a slow drip of Chill to begin the recovery process

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I assume he has been recruiting kids for Washington for a number of years, those relationships should be out there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I assume he has been recruiting kids for Washington for a number of years, those relationships should be out there.
Yeah, that's the argument isn't it? I'm in wait and see mode on him.

Reaction Score
rank this up there with one of the worst posts I've ever clicked on. Happy 4th all!

Reaction Score
He must have been impressed with their early NIT exit, giving them the edge over Ohio State
Huh, looks like sanctions didn't hurt the cuse like they hurt UConn. Must be the conference.

Reaction Score
Huh, looks like sanctions didn't hurt the cuse like they hurt UConn. Must be the conference.

You're responding to a post where it was stated Cuse went to the NIT last year (and had an early exit) and you're claiming the sanctions haven't hurt them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom