2025 Recruiting: - Darius Acuff Jr 5*: ‘I probably want to get to (visit) UConn’ (Merged threads) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Darius Acuff Jr 5*: ‘I probably want to get to (visit) UConn’ (Merged threads)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can never have enough depth at point guard/ball handling. We probably missed out on two more national titles because of injuries.
Dyson's injury comes to mind.

(I bumped into Holly Warlick, former Tennessee coach and longtime Pat Summit assistant in Maine the year we lost Dyson. She saw my UConn gear and struck up a conversation. She was surprisingly knowledgeable about our men's team and said that if he's not injured we win the national championship.)

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was posted anywhere but he just announced his Top 4 schools and we made the cut!! Not sure how to update the thread title but I would have changed it with the updated news.

Reaction Score
Could get a little more excited if DA changed his messaging from probably to definitely LOL

Reaction Score
Yet Uconn took a back seat to Caitlin Clark. Greatest two year run in 30 years and all BSPN could talk about was C...F...C!
Paige was the better player coming out of high school than Clark. Geno already knew that and although Clark was extremely talented he didn’t want to get greedy. Clark had a good freshman year but not near the year Paige had.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was posted anywhere but he just announced his Top 4 schools and we made the cut!! Not sure how to update the thread title but I would have changed it with the updated news.
Wasn’t this announced yesterday in this thread or am I confused? Lots of recruiting news the last couple days.

Edit: Ok it was. Thought I was having a senior moment.

2025 Recruiting: - Darius Acuff Jr 5*: ‘I probably want to get to (visit) UConn’ (Merged threads)

Reaction Score
No problem, I was just trying to ease your pain.:rolleyes:
My apologies that came off very rude and was not at all how i meant it. Nothing on you i just could not care less about anything CC at this point. We all know she is not at all the best womens player we`ve ever seen like BSPN has sold her. Again, my bad.

Reaction Score

(I bumped into Holly Warlick, former Tennessee coach and longtime Pat Summit assistant in Maine the year we lost Dyson. She saw my UConn gear and struck up a conversation. She was surprisingly knowledgeable about our men's team and said that if he's not injured we win the national championship.)
She was absolutely right.

Reaction Score

Hard to argue otherwise. The destruction of then #1 Louisville in their building by 20 pts is all the evidence you need.

Reaction Score
She was absolutely right.
Yeah that 09` Final Four still stings a bit because that team still went to the F4 with its best player and then essentially played a road game in the semis. I think its safe to say that teams wins it all without the injury to their best player.

Reaction Score
One of these is not like the others. :)
Very talented but a bit of a red flag with him is a quote where he said somethings about what he wants in a coach and nowhere in that quote did he mention team. It was basically "I want a guy thats going to get me to the NBA and let me show my game because me, me, me". Seems more of a Squid kid. I think Hurley can find a better fit.

Reaction Score
Very talented but a bit of a red flag with him is a quote where he said somethings about what he wants in a coach and nowhere in that quote did he mention team. It was basically "I want a guy thats going to get me to the NBA and let me show my game because me, me, me". Seems more of a Squid kid. I think Hurley can find a better fit.
we also don't have a chance with him regardless because we were in his top 4 but not even mentioned in the article

Reaction Score
we also don't have a chance with him regardless because we were in his top 4 but not even mentioned in the article
I don’t see a great fit with Nowell likely being a 2+ year point guard here. If Acuff is a one and done, he’s going to want to go somewhere where he will start and play 30+ minutes a game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom