DanO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DanO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm sure all the time. I played in the 80s and get invited, just like everyone else, to all the events.

I liked this because you have more skin in the game than anyone else and have actual facts - assuming you aren't one of those 'catfish' type people - although facts don't always works on this board.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's amazing how little physical abuse Dan O has taken as a #2 in the league for this long.

He has played behind really durable QBs for the most part his entire career. His best game IMHO was against the Pats as a Colt. He took a bunch of big shots from the D (one in particular I remember to be super vicious) and he kept dropping in easy-to-catch passes. Think the Pats won but Dan impressed a ton of people that game

Edit - he played well but they got down by a lot early. Still played well

Remember this game very well.

Reaction Score
In preparing more items for my impending move I came across something I did not realize I had the 2004 Motor city bowl can u guess what I'm doing

Reaction Score
In preparing more items for my impending move I came across something I did not realize I had the 2004 Motor city bowl can u guess what I'm doing
It's probably my copy of the MCB that was never returned by Vince Markowski!!!

Reaction Score
Sad that was a good team great balance on offense a punishing line a solid defense and a good staff Craig James mentioned they would become s force in college Big East football so sad to c this decay but hey go gators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom