DanO tweet | The Boneyard

DanO tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're not the only one, Dan. This offense is a joke and so is Verducci

Reaction Score
Wait so it's not just the posters on this board? There are actually former players/current NFL QBS who wonder how we could be so bad on offense?

Anyone who watches football that watched our games can tell you our offense is just offensive not in a good way.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Dan O should be one our sidelines some day, his playing career is very similar to that of Head Coaches who played in the NFL.

Have him hang up the helmet and grab the clipboard.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
He embarrassed ALL of us today with those red "skinny" pants!
The pretty boy act is wearing thin....I think he'll consider the season a success if our wives beg us to be nice to him " because he's just so cute."

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Seems as if Diaco is embarrassing our alumni in the NFL.

dan-orlovsky-e1305394529682.jpg

Reaction Score
We can combine Orlovsky's mistakes and our coaches' mistakes since Edsall and find a perfect hire in Orlovsky when he retires from the NFL and we finally fire Diaco.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Its so bad that when we snap the ball on offense you cringe as if your getting ready to get hit by a belt.
I couldn't watch the game due to ESPN3 blackout and Dish not having SNY, and listening to Joe D saying "and Sheriffs rolling out to the right, and... (excitement coming) he is crushed...for a loss."

Reaction Score
I was going to look for the video. How does he possibly think it's still a live play!

Also, can't he address it directly to @UConnFootball Twitter handle if he's going to make a statement?

You aren't qualified to paint the end line he walks on.

I got your back Dan O. :D

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Team can move the ball when they have to. End of half, end of game, when we need a drive we've mostly gotten them even if they don't end in TD's.

There is something strange about not being able to do anything for most of the game and then turning it on.

Granted there was a lot of weirdness that kept it rolling in the 4th, but can we please try a few quick passes early in the game.

Reaction Score
Team can move the ball when they have to. End of half, end of game, when we need a drive we've mostly gotten them even if they don't end in TD's.

There is something strange about not being able to do anything for most of the game and then turning it on.

Granted there was a lot of weirdness that kept it rolling in the 4th, but can we please try a few quick passes early in the game.
Some of this is on Shirreffs. There were a few pass plays called early, but he is looking to tuck and run so soon, sometimes even before there is pressure, that he is running himself into a tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom