Daniel Hamilton Countdown | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He said he'll be in storrs, but never said if he's still committed. He might just be coming for ice cream. I'm worried

We are better known running the truck below than Ice Cream Truck

──────▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
───▄▄██▌█
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ 2015 NC Champ<------UCONN
███████▌█
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He said he'll be in storrs, but never said if he's still committed. He might just be coming for ice cream. I'm worried

Come on, man. Quit being ridiculous. What other reason would he come to Storrs? He's obviously taking a post-grad year at E.O. Smith.

Reaction Score
Good update on Hamilton from David Borges.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2014/06/no-loi-but-no-worries-daniel-hamilton.html

Hamilton said he hopes to be on campus around June 20 so that he can take part in two summer sessions. He’ll likely be helping out at Kevin Ollie’s camp, as well.

“I feel real good about it,” said Hamilton. “I’m excited to come there, ready to work. I know Kevin Ollie likes hard-working dudes. I’m hoping to do both sessions of summer school, get my body right and get that hard-working mentality.”

Reaction Score
Good update on Hamilton from David Borges.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2014/06/no-loi-but-no-worries-daniel-hamilton.html

Hamilton said he hopes to be on campus around June 20 so that he can take part in two summer sessions. He’ll likely be helping out at Kevin Ollie’s camp, as well.

“I feel real good about it,” said Hamilton. “I’m excited to come there, ready to work. I know Kevin Ollie likes hard-working dudes. I’m hoping to do both sessions of summer school, get my body right and get that hard-working mentality.”

Like how he mentions Brimah putting on weight.

Reaction Score
Anyone else notice how whenever a recruit or commit mentions talking with someone or being reached out to by someone on the team it's almost always Rodney purvis? Kid must love this team and university. He's being incredibly proactive in championing the school to these future and potential hungry huskies

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Anyone else notice how whenever a recruit or commit mentions talking with someone or being reached out to by someone on the team it's almost always Rodney purvis? Kid must love this team and university. He's being incredibly proactive in championing the school to these future and potential hungry huskies

Hasn't even stepped foot on the c̶a̶m̶p̶u̶s̶ court for the Huskies but I already love Purv. And yes, I like that nick too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why is this deal with Hamilton so complicated. UConn defending National Champs. Daniels leaving early for NBA, thus playing time available. Doesn't seem like it should be such a touch-and-go decision.

Reaction Score
Why is this deal with Hamilton so complicated. UConn defending National Champs. Daniels leaving early for NBA, thus playing time available. Doesn't seem like it should be such a touch-and-go decision.

the only people making it complicated are UConn fans who don't understand why he and his family decided not to sign a LOI after his brother had his college career delayed because of it. he's been saying the whole time that he's coming, stop being insecure.

Reaction Score
It's not. As aceboon said it's just ignorant media and some fans who are trying to make it an issue. Hamilton will be in Storrs shortly. He's come out and said it a bunch of times. He's never waivered on that. Anyone who is worried about this should try to worry about something else in their lives. This reminds me of the Ollie situation. There was very little chance Ollie was leaving. He even said so. The only people who seemed worried about it were media types who tried to make it out to be a big deal and some fans who actually believed the articles trying to make it a big deal.

Reaction Score
For anyone concerned about Daniel Hamilton, he messaged me on Twitter asking me if I could make him a new profile picture with some UConn flair. I had made another one for him a while back. The kid is all about UConn. Here's his new profile pic:
BpJWXNjIUAAuUae.png

Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
For anyone concerned about Daniel Hamilton, he messaged me on Twitter asking me if I could make him a new profile picture with some UConn flair. I had made another one for him a while back. The kid is all about UConn. Here's his new profile pic:

Well there goes his eligibility tcf. Can't be violating the ncaa's strict twitter flair from interested parties policy.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
View attachment 6124

That's pretty sweet man. Now you just need to get him in a UCONN jersey. I actually like the first one better, but what do I know. Loved the "no excuse..." line.

I really love this kid's attitude. I'm probably in the minority, but I even love the fact that he stuck to his guns about the LOI. Principled kid. It also has the added bonus of needling the more pantywaist segment of our fanbase.

I'm betting he's going to be absolutely nasty at UCONN.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It's not. As aceboon said it's just ignorant media and s̶o̶m̶e̶ way-too-many fans who are trying to make it an issue. Hamilton will be in Storrs shortly. He's come out and said it a bunch of times. He's never waivered on that. Anyone who is worried about this should try to worry about something else in their lives. This reminds me of the Ollie situation. There was very little chance Ollie was leaving. He even said so. The only people who seemed worried about it were media types who tried to make it out to be a big deal and some fans who actually believed the articles trying to make it a big deal.

I was operating under the impression that there was less than 1% chance he wasn't returning, and that percentage was only there to account for the minute possibility that he might have been involved in a fatal car crash. Call me naive, but reading between the lines on everything that was said/written/known, that's how I felt.

Also added a small refinement to your post above.

Reaction Score
I was operating under the impression that there was less than 1% chance he wasn't returning, and that percentage was only there to account for the minute possibility that he might have been involved in a fatal car crash. Call me naive, but reading between the lines on everything that was said/written/known, that's how I felt.

Also added a small refinement to your post above.

He was never going to leave, and he's definitely staying put until his daughter graduates. Based on what I've heard recently, I think he's here as long as Herbst is, at the absolute minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom