Dan Patrick on 1410 | The Boneyard

Dan Patrick on 1410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"There's no branding of UCONN men's basketball like some of these other successful men's programs. I was talking with people around the state and they were all like yea, this is great, but can't wait to see the GIRLS do it. Women's basketball is it in the state."

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Obviously he was talking to the wrong people..

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
He just said "they deserved to get banned" or something regarding APR. I know I'm a homer, but my god the stupidity. Does he know anything?

Reaction Score
"There's no branding of UCONN men's basketball like some of these other successful men's programs. I was talking with people around the state and they were all like yea, this is great, but can't wait to see the GIRLS do it. Women's basketball is it in the state."

f-cking clueless

That Train to NYC from CT was a mirage. We really need to go picket out in front of his house.

Reaction Score
he also is saying Uconn deserved probation twice. Gottlieb corrected him and is actually making valid points on how Uconn is just a lot tougher than these blue blood programs as Patrick is questioning whether Uconn is a top basketball program.

Patrick trying to fit things into his narrative but his lack of knowledge is coming through.

Reaction Score
He also went on to say that if he was interviewing Shabazz postgame and he took the mic and said to everyone can I have your attention please he would have taken back the mic and said thank you Shabazz go celebrate. What the hell is wrong with him?

Reaction Score
Patrick is a jerk. We just won the most competitive athletic tournament in all of sports and we did it for the fourth time in 15 years and against all odds and he wants to belittle the accomplishment and the program. UConn is now the "elite" men's basketball program and Kentucky, Duke, UNC and Kansas are all aspiring to reach our level. Patrick, too bad you are too blind and biased, to understand and enjoy what makes this program so special.

Reaction Score
Another sports guy that's been at it too long… Time to go fishing with Olberman...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
what a clown

I love the girls, so I hate this type of comparison

but does attendance matter? price of ticket? fundraising? how about filling up MSG?

just another low information thoughtless talking head

Reaction Score
Mike & Mike: "UConn has cemented their status as the premier team of this generation with 4 championships in the last 16 years"
+
Colin Cowherd: "UConn is a dynasty"

Trumps whatever Patrick has to say.

Reaction Score
Plus Cowherd: "how can the ACC not have a spot for this school? Time to call NC State and tell them we're reconfiguring, we're talking about a dozen national championships, you don't need that? Two dynasties!"

Reaction Score
Patrick show is basically fluff, FOS, gimmick show. Not a serious basketball analyst, thinks of himself as a "star" personality between a sportscaster and a TV star, problem is- he is neither.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Meh... I don't mind the show, but it's 85% NFL... 10% NBA and 5% everything else.. they don't really do college basketball all that much... If you want some occasionally funny bits or care what Kevin Bacon or Darius Rucker think... it's fluff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom