Dan Hurly - Top 8 Coach in the Country | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurly - Top 8 Coach in the Country

Reaction Score
Tier 1 seems fair enough, though I think Izzo is close to washed.

Cooley doesn't belong on this list.

Big East has the best coaches in the country. Makes for really fun, high-level basketball.
While I did agree with Izzo’s rant about the portal, NIL, entitlement - he just finds a way to stay relevant, their SG reminds me of Ben Gordon, very fun to watch

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Come on how do you spell Hurley wrong? This place makes spelling look like calculus
I was going to say, maybe we should hire that guy.

Hard to argue much with the list. Even the Tier two list is ok, even though some of those guys are close to T1 and some are close to T3.

Reaction Score
#7 on this list. From unranked last year. Funny what a national championship can do to change perceptions.

7. Dan Hurley, UConn

Hurley failed to make the list last season as he entered Year 5 at UConn without a single NCAA Tournament victory. Now, he is entering Year 6 as the reigning national championship-winning coach. Hurley assembled a deep, well-rounded team that steamrolled through March Madness with six consecutive double-digit victories. At 50 and with seemingly boundless amounts of energy, he is poised to be a star of the coaching profession for years to come. (Not ranked)

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Top tier shouldn't lose to Pace.

Reaction Score
The Big East is the best coached conference

Too bad Jay Wright retired
I'm still surprised he retired. I felt like when coach K retired the throne of "Best Coach" in the game was sitting there and Jay Wright was going to wear that crown for several more years. Now I'm not sure there is a runaway candidate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom