Dan Hurley's on court strategy Uconn Blog | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley's on court strategy Uconn Blog

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
THis was my thinking with Hurley coming in. And something I was happy about. UCONN isn't a place where you can pick stud after stud for positions to fill holes. We're going to have to change to suit personnel. I think Danny does that.

I didn't have a clue what the article is talking about because almost all the points seem to be the exact opposite of real life. jmo.

I think the article was dog vomit, and based on watching a few games of this season's URI team. By all accounts, when he's been provided with quality bigs, he's used them. My hope is that he can build a team from parts, whatever those parts are. That's something Ollie was not good at.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think the article was dog vomit, and based on watching a few games of this season's URI team. By all accounts, when he's been provided with quality bigs, he's used them. My hope is that he can build a team from parts, whatever those parts are. That's something Ollie was not good at.
And develop a strategy based that maximizes what he has.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Especially because, if no transfers, we've only got 2 scholarships this year, and two next. I expect there will be a transfer or two next year, as there's just so much glut up front.

One thing about watching Hurley's guys play, if Polley could put on 20+ pounds of muscle, he could play some effective 4 for us. Which would leave Sid at the 3, plus the guards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom