Dan Hurley's Brutal Honesty, Tough Love Resonates with Jalen Adams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley's Brutal Honesty, Tough Love Resonates with Jalen Adams

Reaction Score
Amazing what type of stories we get when the media actually gets access to the players and the program
Great point. The program has been a black box for the last few years, and it hasn't benefited the players or the fans. Every new article feels like a fresh cool breeze

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Nothing new here. KO told him the same thing and JO did the same same every off season. Some people need more time to mature. Kevin flatly told him during his freshman yr that he can't rely on talent alone
"One of these comments is not like all the others."

I was introduced to UCONN basketball by a West Hartford MD, a descriptor which could qualify as well as a special brand to uphold. I submit that you'd benefit from asking more of yourself, and bringing it to this forum.

Reaction Score
The first time I saw Jalen in person was at the Greater Hartford Pro-Am prior to his Freshman year at UConn. It was immediately apparent that this kid was loaded with talent and potential. I hope Hurley will truly motivate him to reach his potential this season. He has a chance to have one of the better seasons of any player in a Husky uniform.

I am thrilled with all the changes within the program from a culture standpoint, and I am optimistic that the program will make a huge step forward on the court this season.

Reaction Score
"One of these comments is not like all the others."

I was introduced to UCONN basketball by a West Hartford MD, a descriptor which could qualify as well as a special brand to uphold. I submit that you'd benefit from asking more of yourself, and bringing it to this forum.
dude, dont get ya, please keep things simple

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom