Dan Hurley Will Be This Weeks Guest on Jon Rothstein’s College Hoops Podcast | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Will Be This Weeks Guest on Jon Rothstein’s College Hoops Podcast

Reaction Score

Shows normally air every Monday, looking forward to hearing the interview. I’ll update with a link when it goes live.

I know Jon has gotten some flak of late with his interesting remarks on transfers, but I still like him. I think he’s a good personality for college b-ball and he has Really solid relationships with coaches around the country.

Reaction Score
I like Rothstein too, even though his takes on CBB transfers recently have produced a lot of negativity around him. But still the man is passionate and works hard, have to at least respect that.

Reaction Score
I like Rothstein too, even though his takes on CBB transfers recently have produced a lot of negativity around him. But still the man is passionate and works hard, have to at least respect that.
His doubling and tripling down on the transfer stuff has been a little annoying, but some of his concerns are definitely valid. I like the idea of players having more freedom/control, but there are many who refuse to think there aren’t any downsides to updating the rule. There are pros/cons to each side of the rule.

Either way, I still like Jon a lot. His Rothsteinisms are great, play the hits... He’s good for college basketball because of how passionate he is about the game. His first interview on Pardon My Take remains my favorite guest interview, he was absolutely hilarious in that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom