Dan Hurley press conference | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley press conference

Reaction Score
You seem to forget that people here were ready to run through a wall for Diaco after his introductory presser.
People also were pretty pumped about KO's presser, though it was filled with a great deal of vapidity. Saying you're going to be the hardest working, most committed to winning group of players isn't that much more specific.

Still, I came out enthusiastic.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My first ever posted thread on here was about how I thought Diaco seems out of touch right after he got hired.
That's when I learned the Boneyard is not a place for hot takes if you don't have a cup on.
Turns out the take wasn't so hot.
Meh, you aren't a yarder until you've taken a good BY beating and stood up and posted again.

Reaction Score
Diaco's presser made him look so good because it was full of energy and unexpectedness.....and energy vampires. I think the optimism was coupled with a bit of apprehension about what this wacko was saying. KO's optimism obviously was linked to the escalators quote. This one felt genuine. No hyperbole, no canned lines, just genuine humility about the opportunity he had. The name dropping of Calhoun's 2-2-1 press and Burrell, Doron, Donyell, and Ray helped.

Reaction Score
People also were pretty pumped about KO's presser, though it was filled with a great deal of vapidity. Saying you're going to be the hardest working, most committed to winning group of players isn't that much more specific.

Still, I came out enthusiastic.

KO won a national title in year 2...so whatever he said worked. Until it didn’t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom