Dan Hurley on WFAN now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley on WFAN now

Reaction Score
One of the Hurley family's biggest strengths is loyalty. They learned that the hard way from their old man.

And because of that they both can build that in a more meaningful way than most coaches in their own programs I am guessing. We certainly have seen that at our favorite U.

Reaction Score
Moderna’s vaccine is looking very promising.
I agree, so is this one. (that's an excellent article in general on what goes into vaccine production)

Only noting that the start of the season is something that may end up out of the direct control of schools and coaches.

Hoping that's not the case, of course - the program appears headed in exactly the direction we'd hoped for when we hired Dan, and the move to the Big East clearly energized the fans more than anything since 2014.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I agree, so is this one. (that's an excellent article in general on what goes into vaccine production)

Only noting that the start of the season is something that may end up out of the direct control of schools and coaches.

Hoping that's not the case, of course - the program appears headed in exactly the direction we'd hoped for when we hired Dan, and the move to the Big East clearly energized the fans more than anything since 2014.
Thanks! It was a very interesting article, including the pros/cons between the two vaccines and the difference between using antibodies and T cells in measuring effectiveness.

Reaction Score
Players are on campus but can't leave campus at all through August. They can only practice 2 at a time.
Serious question here: how does a team practice 2 at a time? Is this like individual workouts, drills, scheming amd setup and strategy? I just don't see how this will help (any bball team) a team grow. Just thinking here.

Reaction Score
Serious question here: how does a team practice 2 at a time? Is this like individual workouts, drills, scheming amd setup and strategy? I just don't see how this will help (any bball team) a team grow. Just thinking here.
Maybe training session in morning then basketball in afternoon

Reaction Score
If football is cancelled I fear for the basketball season. I love both sports and find it depressing that they could and probably will be cancelled. If football goes while played outside what is the justification for basketball played in a confined interior space. Guys still sweating all over each other and in very close contact. Hope some type of treatment to contain the virus is developed soon. Without it things do not look good.

Football won't be cancelled, it drives the bus. The Power 5 need the football TV money to run their athletic departments. They want the dough, virus or no virus. That doesn't mean there will be basketball. They would like the basketball money but it is not as important.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom