Dan Hurley on "The Herd" tomorrow | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley on "The Herd" tomorrow

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I had it on the day Dan came back. He kept saying Dan was “one of his guys.” It’ll probably be a laid back interview.

Reaction Score
Personally, I like Cowherd. Of course he’s not right all the time (nobody is) but I think he has very well reasoned logical takes most of the time.

But for those who dislike him or never listen to him, he’s been effusive in his praise for Hurley and the UConn program overall for the last couple years now. He used to be a bit of a dook homer but he’s seen the light. Give him a chance!

Reaction Score
I'll wait for the quotes to come out, not giving Cowherd a second of my time

Reaction Score
he's also going to be on the Dan Lebatard Show today, which should be interesting because Lebatard, like other national media, has been calling the reporting around the whole situation fishy

Reaction Score
Personally, I like Cowherd. Of course he’s not right all the time (nobody is) but I think he has very well reasoned logical takes most of the time.

But for those who dislike him or never listen to him, he’s been effusive in his praise for Hurley and the UConn program overall for the last couple years now. He used to be a bit of a dook homer but he’s seen the light. Give him a chance!
I don't understand people's beef with him either. I like his show for the most part. There are times where he is flat out wrong or just giving a really bad take, although Jason Mcintyre (spelling) does that more. But for the most part I find his takes well thought out and logical and reasoned. And he Mcintyre have good back and forth discussion instead of simply debating and trying to stir the pot, although Mcintyre does do this idiotically sometimes.

His show is not the BS usual debate format where people are constantly talking over each other and interrupting each other which I hate. Another thing I hate about those debate shows is that the entrench themselves on a topic even when they know they are wrong or they were simply told to take that position to create debate and stir the pot.

I don't get worked up and angry about Skip Bayless , I just ignore him and many of his ilk, especially that low-IQ dunce Rob Parker.

Reaction Score
I don't understand people's beef with him either. I like his show for the most part. There are times where he is flat out wrong or just giving a really bad take, although Jason Mcintyre (spelling) does that more. But for the most part I find his takes well thought out and logical and reasoned. And he Mcintyre have good back and forth discussion instead of simply debating and trying to stir the pot, although Mcintyre does do this idiotically sometimes.

His show is not the BS usual debate format where people are constantly talking over each other and interrupting each other which I hate. Another thing I hate about those debate shows is that the entrench themselves on a topic even when they know they are wrong or they were simply told to take that position to create debate and stir the pot.

I don't get worked up and angry about Skip Bayless , I just ignore him and many of his ilk, especially that low-IQ dunce Rob Parker.
Most people's beef with him comes from the half dozen plus racist rants he goes on seemingly every year. Off the top of my head he had horrible and/or borderline racist takes on Sean Taylor, John Wall, Dominicans in baseball, numerous rants about black players in the NFL.

I'm shocked he even likes Dan Hurley, just wait until he finds out he wears his hat backwards

Reaction Score

Some people prefer the burger without the cheese

Reaction Score

Get out of my head!

I used to listen to Broussard (who I like very much) and Rob Parker’s show but had to stop because Parker is such a know nothing idiot. I also agree that Skip sucks too. I feel these guys intentionally take controversial and moronic positions simply to get attention and drive clicks. Can’t stand it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom