Dan Hurley interviewed by JJ Redick | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley interviewed by JJ Redick

Reaction Score
a few weeks ago i was either watching an nba studio show on espn or listening to an NBA pod, cant remeber which, but JJ was on the show/pod. Cooper Flagg came up and the panel was talking about how it was b/w Duke and UConn, and JJ said that UNC and UConn are the two teams he hates and will always root against. everyone else is a distant third. i guess he blames us for depriving him of a chip in 2004 so i'm sure he wasn't happy that we tied and passed duke in chips over the last 2 seasons as well.

Reaction Score
"0 chance i'm leaving to coach a college program other than UConn in my college coaching career" - paraphrase, but worth pulling out. He's going to the NBA at some point, but until then he's ours unless the administration does something historically stupid. GIVE THIS MAN WHAT HE NEEDS.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Interesting to hear Hurley admit his agent told him to be purposely evasive about the UK job. Most of us assumed that was the case but it was funny to hear him come out and say it.

Reaction Score
a few weeks ago i was either watching an nba studio show on espn or listening to an NBA pod, cant remeber which, but JJ was on the show/pod. Cooper Flagg came up and the panel was talking about how it was b/w Duke and UConn, and JJ said that UNC and UConn are the two teams he hates and will always root against. everyone else is a distant third. i guess he blames us for depriving him of a chip in 2004 so i'm sure he wasn't happy that we tied and passed duke in chips over the last 2 seasons as well.
Last year there was a great redick interview of Buzelis where he asked the kid what player he’s played with is under the radar. Buzelis said Steph Castle and said his court vision is insane, Redick asked where Castle is going. When he said UConn, redick let out the most hilarious F-word I have ever heard, it was lovely

Reaction Score
Like the interview but still can't believe Redick recently dismissed all of the players from the Bob Cousy era as "firemen and plumbers".

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Such a great interview, JJ should be one of these innovative offensive assistants like Luke Murray. He understands the game at a very high level.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hurley has constantly been talking about the need to avoid parents who infect the organization, he’s clearly had experience with this, CFJ Sr?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom