Dan Hurley discusses working from home, James Bouknight’s return, Andre Jackson’s arrival | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley discusses working from home, James Bouknight’s return, Andre Jackson’s arrival

Reaction Score
From Dom Amore. Some snippets of the article below.

“With James, there is a self-awareness there,” Hurley told SNY’s Maria Marino for the weekly feature Huskies at Home on www.sny.tv. “He has outstanding people around him, he’s not getting mixed messages from his family or his grassroots coaches or mentors. He’s a very bright kid. He knows that if he continues to work hard and partner up with us, we’re going to get him there as quickly as we can to become that first-round pick, lottery pick, that he wants to be.”

“Andre Jackson, the kid from Albany, he’s a freak," Hurley said. "He’s probably the best athlete I’ve ever coached, in terms of athleticism overall. He’s a freak and he has an amazing gift as a playmaker. His vision and passing for a 6-foot-7 guy is unique.”

Reaction Score
I know Jackson is going to have some incredible dunks, but I am most intrigued to see this passing/court vision that Hurley mentions frequently. Last guy that big that really had it was Daniel Hamilton.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I know Jackson is going to have some incredible dunks, but I am most intrigued to see this passing/court vision that Hurley mentions frequently. Last guy that big that really had it was Daniel Hamilton.
Yeah it’s not that unusual to only have a 6’6” PG once every 4 years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom