willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just think, he could have been somebody by looking East

So close, but yet so far

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Ugh. Dan’s only flaw. I almost feel bad for him as the only fate worse than cheering for Cincy is being a Cleveland fan. Watching Cincy continually find ways to trip over themselves against my Steelers every single time they have a glimmer of hope has been great comedy.

Loved the quote about him understanding irrational fans because he’s one himself. Hurley is wonderfully neurotic so I honestly wonder if a very small part of passing on the Pitt job involved his Bengals fandom (Also, Pitt is awful).

Reaction Score
Ugh. Dan’s only flaw. I almost feel bad for him as the only fate worse than cheering for Cincy is being a Cleveland fan. Watching Cincy continually find ways to trip over themselves against my Steelers every single time they have a glimmer of hope has been great comedy.

Loved the quote about him understanding irrational fans because he’s one himself. Hurley is wonderfully neurotic so I honestly wonder if a very small part of passing on the Pitt job involved his Bengals fandom (Also, Pitt is awful).
I think he passed on the Pitt job because of a better offer and situation

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If he was gonna root for the bungles he should have just been a dumb ass jets fan. He’s from jersey.

Reaction Score
Good title for this thread. Because as a Bengals fan you die often and always the hard way.

Go Steelers!

Reaction Score
People ask me if I'm a pro football fan. I tell them, "No . . . I like the Giants". :oops:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
There was a quote from Jamie Regan on the show "Blue Bloods" a few years ago that pretty much summed up my situation "I already have a fantasy football team, okay. It's called the Jets and every year I fantasize they're not going to suck."

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I think he passed on the Pitt job because of a better offer and situation
I would LOVE to know exactly how much was known about us going to the NBE when DH took the job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom