Dan Hurley Appreciation | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Appreciation

Reaction Score
I know that this is a little premature considering that we are only 4 games into the season, but after the absolute embarrassment last Wednesday vs St Joe's this team has responded amazingly and I think that a lot of that falls on the shoulders of Hurley. The defensive showing on Sunday and tonight is all coaching. The rotations are extremely crisp and our rebounding appears to be much improved compared to vs SHU. Tonight's second-half offense was very impressive and in a rhythm, and the fact that AG was out for that makes it look even better (maybe a conversation for another time). Akok, Bouk, and Gaff all looked very confident and comfortable, and the development of Brenden Adams has been pleasently surprising. The next man up mentality is great. That culture that Hurley has been talking about was shining through all night. Seeing how happy everyone was for Adams at the end of the game shows it's working. This is a family, and it's all credit to Danny!

Reaction Score
We have ourselves a game vs Xavier tomorrow but I feel a lot more confident about it tonight than I would have a week ago. Credit to Hurley and how he has encouraged the team to bounce back and the beautiful response from everyone. Win or lose, I think tomorrow will be a dog fight.

Reaction Score
If you told me we'd be 4-1 at this point before the season started, I'd take it.

Reaction Score
We won a game without taking many 3 point shots. The players really avoided settling and worked all game. Josh came on late, Adams was the difference and CV continues to play like a senior.

Reaction Score
That's great and all but you must have missed the memo. We lost to St Joe's so Hurley has to be fired. Just the rules

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom