Dan Fleser laid off | The Boneyard

Dan Fleser laid off

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
A sign of the LVs' decline?

How ironic that with Rocky Top Nation all calling for Holly's head, Fleser's is the first to roll.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's a loss to the sport. It bugged me somewhat that a hard question at a presser rarely came from Fleser, but that could be said of anyone in a Tenn presser.

Reaction Score
Thank you to the Mods for editing my subject header. We used to be able to edit those but that function seems to be gone?

Reaction Score
In one respect it is surprising because he's been there a long time and done a very good job. On the other hand it isn't- companies are letting older workers go because the savings in salaries & benefits is that much more than letting a younger worker go. It will be interesting to see if KNS hires someone new to cover the Lady Vols or rotates that assignment among the remaining reporters- and what KNS does could be an indicator as to what they perceive as the importance of the Lady Vols- are they still worthy of a dedicated reporter or no?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
that's what happens when fewer and fewer folks read newspapers and most don't want to pay for online access......
My cousin by marriage who was at one time head of the NFL Sportswriters Asso lost his print job a while back and has been off on an doing on line stuff. Great writer

Reaction Score
My cousin by marriage who was at one time head of the NFL Sportswriters Asso lost his print job a while back and has been off on an doing on line stuff. Great writer

there are definitely editorial jobs available in the online world but probably not enough to make up for the print job losses............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom