Dame off to the Bucks/Andre gets a new toy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dame off to the Bucks/Andre gets a new toy

Reaction Score
C's should go after Jru Holiday asap. Perfect fit. I dont care if it would cost multiple 1s & Brogden/others to match the salary, but when you get a chance to get a man you want, you go after it. Late 1's rarely will lead to immediate impact.

Reaction Score
fun fact- the milwaukee tv market (#38) is smaller than the hartford tv market (#34)

The bucks have atrocious defensive Gs and Ws now without jrue and carter so AJ could gets lots of PT

Lillard---------Green
Connaughton- Beasely
Middleton-----JACKSON
Giannis--------Crowder
Lopez---------Portis

Reaction Score
what's Middleton's health status? he's had some knee issues and didn't play much last year.

Reaction Score
Don’t disagree with the assessment, but think his professional tract is more slow burn & finding a role & expanding on it versus a situation where he sets the world on fire.

The trade is great for him. But I’m personally still expecting him to land a more situational 10-12 mpg than a huge rookie contributor. Even after the deal. This more assures he will be rotational in my eyes
Never said he sets anything on fire. Just believe he will be a guy that will get better and better as his career progresses and not out of the league in a couple years like some have said.

Reaction Score
Ajaxs only real knock is being able to shoot but he is an nba level talent in just about everything else and then some. He will see the floor and will only get better as his career goes on. Too hard working and too much talent not to succeed.
He will be fine. He is a defensive stud. Potential first team NBA defensive team.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The only thing people are saying negatively about the trade is that now Milwaukee has no one to guard anyone under 6'7".

Andre is going to get his shot to have a real role on this team.
It’s about the best situation Andre coulda asked for if he’s gonna make it.

Reaction Score
“Andre got in everybody’s face,” Donovan Clingan said. “He would get in your face and tell you some words you didn’t want to hear, then 20 seconds later tell you he loves you. He knows how to talk to people, which is the No.1 thing in being a leader.”

Alternate access:
Andre Jackson’s voice can’t be replaced, but his voice still echoes for UConn men

Reaction Score
C's should go after Jru Holiday asap. Perfect fit. I dont care if it would cost multiple 1s & Brogden/others to match the salary, but when you get a chance to get a man you want, you go after it. Late 1's rarely will lead to immediate impact.
Yes! Will miss Rob, but he has a chronic knee issue and very limited offensively. Low ceiling. Brogden is a great shooter but also injury prone and a malcontent. Suspect on defense.

Brad still has draft capital to trade for a big or more depth. He's far from done. I think Dwight Howard could give the C's 15 minutes a night of good defense and rebounding if he's willing to take a cheap contract.

Reaction Score
IMG_2260.gif

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Don't know how it will play out for the players involved, but I now hate Phoenix just by virtue of Grayson Allen being on their roster. But on the flip side, I can root for the Bucks now.
My son has a Dukie alum friend who 2 weeks ago gave me Grayson Allen Duke jersey. I told him it isn’t even a good dust rag.

Reaction Score
16 minutes, 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists. I couldn’t watch but I imagine a very AJax type game.

His summer league partner, and maybe biggest competitor for limited, Marjon Beauchamp had 18

Reaction Score
16 minutes, 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists. I couldn’t watch but I imagine a very AJax type game.

His summer league partner, and maybe biggest competitor for limited, Marjon Beauchamp had 18
AJ was a +10. Beauchamp was a plus +4.

Reaction Score
fun fact- the milwaukee tv market (#38) is smaller than the hartford tv market (#34)

The bucks have atrocious defensive Gs and Ws now without jrue and carter so AJ could gets lots of PT

Lillard---------Green
Connaughton- Beasely
Middleton-----JACKSON
Giannis--------Crowder
Lopez---------Portis

The market size is a bit misleading. Milwaukee's market is hemmed in by Chicago, Green Bay and Madison DMAs. But more importantly, MKE/GB/MAD plus a couple smaller markets in Wisconsin are lockstep with one another on professional sports franchises. So the actual market for the Bucks or Packers for example is closer to the size of Denver or Phoenix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom