Dame off to the Bucks/Andre gets a new toy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dame off to the Bucks/Andre gets a new toy

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Getting really tired of this style of article that just copy’s tweets and generally summarizes them. Anyone following this stuff has seen these tweets already.
Getting' really' tired' of' misplaced' possessive's...

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
AJax just got destroyed ..

Not really. It wasn't his man. He tried to rotate over and contest the shot. Just got there a little late. I, for one, am happy to see him be aggressive like this on defense.

Reaction Score
Not really. It wasn't his man. He tried to rotate over and contest the shot. Just got there a little late. I, for one, am happy to see him be aggressive like this on defense.

Guys playing to avoid getting postered is playing crappy defense and it infuriates me. See it far too often.

90% of the time (including here) the guy who gets the poster is actually doing the right thing. Andre played solid help defense, was a millisecond late, and just got beat at the rim. You live with that 100% of the time as a coach.

Reaction Score
Guys playing to avoid getting postered is playing crappy defense and it infuriates me. See it far too often.

90% of the time (including here) the guy who gets the poster is actually doing the right thing. Andre played solid help defense, was a millisecond late, and just got beat at the rim. You live with that 100% of the time as a coach.

Exactly. Andre (and Giannis actually), are a unique breed of player that will risk the poster to play proper defense. If they get posterized, they will try again next time.

Good for them. Coaches love it. It will earn AJax playing time.

Reaction Score
Andre played around the last 9 minutes of the game. Had some good defensive plays and a couple not so good plays. Did have a really nice fast break layup and was solid on the boards

Most of his minutes were Cam Payne or Giannis’ brother taking turns isolating. Good that Andre still found a way to make an impact

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom