Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm - 9/09/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dallas Wings vs Seattle Storm - 9/09/20

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

"She banged that same knee. I'm not sure how bad it is," Seattle coach Gary Kloppenburg said after Wednesday's game. "She was walking around OK at the end, so hopefully it's nothing too serious."

Since all games are in the bubble in Bradenton, Florida, there is no home-court advantage linked to seeding as there normally would be. Kloppenburg said the Storm would still like to get the top seed, but he could afford to rest Bird until the semifinals if need be.

As for Sabally, "She's not feeling well right now," said Dallas coach Brian Agler, who indicated Sabally had hit her head in the collision with Bird. "I don't know what her status is; we'll probably know more tomorrow."

Reaction Score
Fun game, wow Sabally! Hope she's ok.

31 minutes of PT for Lou! 8pts, 5reb, 3 asst including a couple extra spicy passes. I hope this turns the WNBA corner for her.

And.... maybe it's just me but was Antonelli was especially annoying tonight? Kinda preachy at times.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

31 minutes of PT for Lou! 8pts, 5reb, 3 asst including a couple extra spicy passes. I hope this turns the WNBA corner for her.

And.... maybe it's just me but was Antonelli was especially annoying tonight? Kinda preachy at times.

Not just you. Antonelli is always on the pulpit. Must have been royally pissed after Arike's 2nd quarter explosion (16 pts) that she was effectively stuffed. (0 pts in 2nd half) :rolleyes:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

- Debbie Antonelli really likes -- and to be fair, knows quite a bit about -- basketball, but can be prone to preaching in a manner that comes off as "talking down" to her audience. Hopefully, someone can tip her off to put some self-deprecating comments in there from time to time.

- In one of the threads (the KLS one), someone mentioned that Katie Lou seems to do better when she's starting. I tend to agree.

When she was coming off the bench, I thought she had fallen into the trap of trying to fit in and not make a mistake. As a result, she was passing up opportunities and not being, well, KLS! I think she can pair up well with Sabally.

Hopefully, she can finish up this season strong, have a great season in Europe and come back and kick it from the start next year.

Last edited:

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score

She talks about the players, coaches, etc. more than the actual game action itself IMO. Very annoying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom