Dallas signs Terry Larrier | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dallas signs Terry Larrier

Reaction Score
Dallas Mavericks release rookie Terry Larrier

This says he will rehab with the Mavs until the preseason ends and then go to their g-league team, the Texas legends.

So it SEEMS like (but not c_nfirmed) he’ll rehab on their dime.

He could still go to Europe after this injury.

Guys with his length and shooting ability will get some serious looks.
I live in Europe. He is good enough to play here.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I live in Europe. He is good enough to play here.

Not surprised. So many lesser college players can make a living over there. Hopefully he gets fully healed and gets another shot at it

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I am glad he got a degree. Typically, what would someone do with this degree?

You can work in urban planning in the public or private sector. If you have any interest in government, you can get a Masters of Public Administration (MPA) degree, which qualifies you for city manager positions.

I was in the first grad class at UCONN after they began offering the urban planning degree. I went to law school. Ironically I eventually did extensive legal work for one of the largest planned communities in the country, strictly by accident.

C

Chief00

You can work in urban planning in the public or private sector. If you have any interest in government, you can get a Masters of Public Administration (MPA) degree, which qualifies you for city manager positions.

I was in the first grad class at UCONN after they began offering the urban planning degree. I went to law school. Ironically I eventually did extensive legal work for one of the largest planned communities in the country, strictly by accident.

Thanks - once again The BY has the answer. Very helpful.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Thanks - once again The BY has the answer. Very helpful.

The professor who was the first head of the Urban Studies program was a really cool dude. He had just arrived from Colorado State. He took all of us on a field trip to the old Carling brewery tour in Natick, MA. Carling Black Label was still a big selling brand back in those days.

We were very serious about our academic program! LOL

Reaction Score
Ah yes. The good ole days. The school engineering club made a field trip down Rt 9 to Carling every semester to study 'fluid mechanics'. Students very polite for the tour, but when the spigot in the tap room opened, it was a stampeed to drink most beers in, what, 30-45 min? Get beer, back to end of line, drink beer, repeat. Many made it to the bus only in a fireman's carry. Surprized they allowed us back every year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom