Daddy I Can't Look, Is She Hurt? | The Boneyard

Daddy I Can't Look, Is She Hurt?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1551628665071.png

Kobe Bryant takes in the UConn women’s festivities

"Dangerfield said that Bryant — who scored 33,643 points and was an 18-time All-Star with the Los Angeles Lakers — stopped by the UConn locker room after the game.

His advice?

“Just to expect physical play — embrace it,” Dangerfield said.

Added Collier: “It’s amazing. He is the best. Especially the whole Mamba mentality, he’s cutthroat with everything he does. He … was telling us what we need to do to be successful. Obviously, we have a legend coaching us every day in Coach Auriemma, but to have him come to our locker room, it really means a lot.”

Little photo gallery. More in the article of course.

Reaction Score
View attachment 40415

Kobe Bryant takes in the UConn women’s festivities

"Dangerfield said that Bryant — who scored 33,643 points and was an 18-time All-Star with the Los Angeles Lakers — stopped by the UConn locker room after the game.

His advice?

“Just to expect physical play — embrace it,” Dangerfield said.

Added Collier: “It’s amazing. He is the best. Especially the whole Mamba mentality, he’s cutthroat with everything he does. He … was telling us what we need to do to be successful. Obviously, we have a legend coaching us every day in Coach Auriemma, but to have him come to our locker room, it really means a lot.”

Little photo gallery. More in the article of course.
I think that is Rebeccas older sister to the right sitting in the row with the Lobo/Rushkins.sp

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think that is Rebeccas older sister to the right sitting in the row with the Lobo/Rushkins.sp

I think it's one of Rebecca's team mates but I can't bring back the name right now. You could be right of course. Heck, I didn't know she had a sister.

Reaction Score
I think it's one of Rebecca's team mates but I can't bring back the name right now. You could be right of course. Heck, I didn't know she had a sister.

I'm pretty sure that's her sister Rachel in the tan sweater. That's her husband (Steve Rushin) in the green jacket.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure that's her sister Rachel in the tan sweater. That's her husband (Steve Rushin) in the green jacket.

Steve I know, most memorably from the joke lashing he got at Rebecca's HOF induction.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Back to GiGi's height debate. How great would it be if she wasn't standing on a bleacher in this shot?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom