D. Jones | The Boneyard

D. Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With us seemingly out of the Mack race, where are with Derrick Jones? I know we were in the lead early in his recruitment and he is waiting till spring? Does that help us?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Further question: If we miss out on Clarke, Mack & Jones, do we go down our list to guys like Curtis Cobb & Jared Wilson-Frame? Are we still recruiting under the radar, or have we decided "nah" on those guys, and - if that's the case - will we settle for a 3-man recruiting class with no SG/SF addition?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
With us seemingly out of the Mack race, where are with Derrick Jones? I know we were in the lead early in his recruitment and he is waiting till spring? Does that help us?
why are we out of the mack race?

Reaction Score
why are we out of the mack race?

Apparently because a few "recruiting experts on 247" have decided to play follow the leader. Chances the leader actually has inside info on where he is going to commit tomorrow are about as good as Lloyd Christmas' chances.

Reaction Score
The only known loss for sure is Boatright. Not sure why signing another 2/3 is critical in this class. With Jalen Adams coming in you have already essentially filled your one obvious hole. Enoch will provide quality depth in the frontcourt.

If another kid like Mack comes our way great. Diamond stone is too talented to pass up I get it. Just not sure we worry about Ollie being an elite recruiter or not based on some misses in this 2015 class

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, the roster is good as it is next year. The only recruit I feel is can't miss this class is Stone. KO might already be shifting some chips to the '16 and '17 classes which I feel confident will be two fantastic classes.

Reaction Score
Apparently because a few "recruiting experts on 247" have decided to play follow the leader. Chances the leader actually has inside info on where he is going to commit tomorrow are about as good as Lloyd Christmas' chances.

Actually, I think this belief on the board comes largely from the fact that a poster known to have reliable inside connections within the program has indicated there is very low confidence in getting Mack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom