Change Ad Consent CW time? | The Boneyard

CW time?

-
Is it time for CW to have another game like last year's ND game? I feel for Uconn to win she has t:confused:no won't be a factor and contained by the Baylor bigs and probably be in foul trouble.As geat as it looks with Meghan stepping up this year will she be able to get her 20 points an 6-8 boards against an elite defender..I hav my doubts..Dangerfield and Cooper will probably be a wash..that leaves CW to have another monster game..she has all the skills to dominate any game but for some reason seems hesitant ..it's time to take over the game tonight.If she doesn't get 25 points and 6 boards I think Uconn loses..and who is going to stop Smith?..Baylor 85..uconn 73

oldude

bamboo lover
Christyn’s last two games were probably her best of the season, and yet, we all know she has more to show. I view it sort of like an earthquake when there are a view initial tremors and than the Big One. I’m hoping for the Big One tonight.....:)

Last Year, a Senior UCONN WBB Player (KLS) predicted CW would "play big" vs ND... and She DID. This Year, a Senior UCONN WBB Player (CD) predicted CW would be "huge" vs Baylor... Let's Hope Lightning Strikes Twice! :D :cool:

GO HUSKIES!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
It will help if she gets fouled hard a few times by Baylor and she gets mad. ;)
And then the crowd will start chanting, “ROCKY! ROCKY!”......
Wait a minute. I think I’ve got the wrong movie......:confused:

If CW can get her driving groove on and get the Baylor bigs to swat/bump and foul..I think a certain jacket will fly into the stands and it will be a good night for us!

oldude

bamboo lover
If CW can get her driving groove on and get the Baylor bigs to swat/bump and foul..I think a certain jacket will fly into the stands and it will be a good night for us!
I’m not sure that Kim throws her jacket at away games. She has quite an expensive wardrobe and it’s less like likely she’ll get it back If she flings it 20 rows up into the stands to a UConn fan at the XL Center. :rolleyes:

I’m not sure that Kim throws her jacket at away games. She has quite an expensive wardrobe and it’s less like likely she’ll get it back If she flings it 20 rows up into the stands to a UConn fan at the XL Center. :rolleyes:
The Coach with a commitment to women's athletics and basketball in particular will probably throw her jacket to the designated receiver on her bench. :rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
The Coach with a commitment to women's athletics and basketball in particular will probably throw her jacket to the designated receiver on her bench. :rolleyes:
Actually, now that you mention it, the times I’ve seen Kim toss her jacket, it’s always been along the floor on the court. After that, some team manager probably just picks it up and sends it to Kim’s dry cleaning service. :cool:

She has stepped up at the end of recent games. The one, completely unexpected, concern that Mulkey will have is- what to do about Kyla. Will she be left open at the tree point line?

I actually think CW is doing what the team needs her to do right now with Megan and O your first two options and a point guard who can score as well that takes away scoring opportunities for CW so she’s passing and rebounding because she needs to for the team to succeed that’s kind of what I see out there. If Meg or Dangerfield are missing their shots then CW Should look for more scoring opportunities.

She certainly has a good game against Baylor tonight. If you watch her, she is a real opportunist. She has her most effective games playing off the ball and finding open lanes to take advantage of. She had 8 rb's in the first half. She would lose her man and go after those offensive boards. Baylor played really bad off-ball defense against her tonight. Of course you have to give her most of the credit for losing them.