CV's cryptic tweet | The Boneyard

CV's cryptic tweet

Reaction Score

Is this about going under .500 again? Missing the NIT/tournament? Or is it another mass transfer? Could also be something completely unrelated, although I doubt that one.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Doesn’t look or sound too good.

Even knowing something probably will happen and/or should doesn’t make it any easier when it happens.

I just got that gut punch feeling like “any hopes of the fire being put out may just be gone.”

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I agree it probably isn’t anything major right now.

Just hate it, ha.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Yeah he was quoted yesterday as saying he thought this year's results would be different.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This navel gazing exercise on CV's tweet just highlights why AD Dave has to act quickly. Rip the damn band-aid.

Reaction Score
What's the worst that can happen? Some last minute desperation players being replaced by other last minute desperation recruits?
This is more or less my stance, too.

Jalen staying would be huge for next year and because there would be a leader to reel a few people back in.

I really hope Gilbert and Wilson stay too, and think they will rather than risking sitting our another year.

After that, while a lot of these kids have shown promise, like you said there are other fish in the sea and I’m fine with the next HC scouting and finding new talent if need be. It really doesn’t get much worse for us no matter what.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Yeah this whole thread is one of a thousand reasons why seasons like this blow.

I admit to being freaked out every time I see a new thread, tweet, rumor... I essentially am waiting on and dreading the feeling he has now, “I thought it would change, but here we go again.”

Reaction Score
I'm an idiot, but the tweet seems fairly obvious, no? And if this were some sort of "transfer" tweet, who exactly would he be so broken over? Not trying to inspire transfer talk obviously, but CV is the 2nd best player on the team at this point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom