Cut to the chase | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cut to the chase

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
The women's brackets seem to follow truer to form than the men's. That means less upsets and the top seeds will probably make the Elite 8. It's anyone's guess from there but I would say Miss. St and Baylor would be the wise choice but any other combination from the Elite 8 would not be surprising.

Reaction Score
UConn vs. Notre Dame (which is the worse match up for UConn in my opinion). UConn with another title.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I honestly have no idea, but I'll say this...

If the national champion is not one of the current Top 6 teams, I'll be shocked.

I will not be shocked by any one of those Top 6 teams winning it all or by any one of those Top 6 getting knocked out before the FF.

That should make for a great tournament.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Baylor has a very good team, but I can't stand their coach. That said, they usually lay an egg in the NCAAT. I think Oregon has the potential because, IMO, Ionescu is the NPOTY. I think the rest of the FF will include UCONN, Louisville and ND.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame vs Baylor

Yeah, ND is a complete team; a bunch of shooters with size underneath. If they pass and play defense, I see them repeating. Selfishness is their only flaw. If they all show up, it's there's for the taking. It hurts to say it and I would love to be grossly mistaken.

Reaction Score
Yeah, ND is a complete team; a bunch of shooters with size underneath. If they pass and play defense, I see them repeating. Selfishness is their only flaw. If they all show up, it's there's for the taking. It hurts to say it and I would love to be grossly mistaken.
Their actually an unselfish team they are third in the nation in assists per game. I’d say lack of defense and turnovers is what can kill them. But they have turned it up on the defensive end and are doing better with the turnovers they just gotta keep it going.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom