Cuse under investigation | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cuse under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last week, Francesa interviewed Calhoun and gave him very high praise for what he accomplished here. Shortly after the interview, there was a caller who claimed that Syracuse is a better program than UConn because they don't have all the off-court issues.

It's going to be pretty hard for people with that mindset to ignore Syracuse's problems now.

Reaction Score
meanwhile in syracuse academics...

fail.jpg

Reaction Score
Nope this sexual assault is involving Scoop Jardine, Rick Jackson and Jonny Flynn. It's hard to keep all of their sexual assaults straight without getting them confused.

Seriously I can't even keep track of all the sexual scandals. Apparently it's a requirement to be a pervert in that program

Reaction Score
Last week, Francesa interviewed Calhoun and gave him very high praise for what he accomplished here. Shortly after the interview, there was a caller who claimed that Syracuse is a better program than UConn because they don't have all the off-court issues.

It's going to be pretty hard for people with that mindset to ignore Syracuse's problems now.

What did Francesca say? Hopefully along the lines of: "With or without, they are by far the better program."

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Wow...JB is just so arrogant about any negative report on this program...you know what they say about the the bigger they are (in their own mind) the harder they fall!

Reaction Score
Nothing will happen to them. Were the only program that gets put on probation. UNC can have teachers give fake grades and nothing happens to them. Duke can have a player paid to go to Duke and play all year and nothing happens to them. Just us.

Reaction Score
What did Francesca say? Hopefully along the lines of: "With or without, they are by far the better program."

Honestly, I'm not sure. I got the information second hand from the thread last week.

I'd like to think that Francesa shrugged and then said "All right...Mike in Westchester, you're next on the FAN."

Reaction Score
and now we know why Boeheim made that comment about tourney bans.

boeheim-jpg.2556

Attachments

• boeheim.JPG
    boeheim.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 193
Reaction Score
Don't forget the Helms titles.
I'll never forget that one cuse guy who was trying to claim that the helms titles meant more than NCAA titles.

Ps I love how all the cuse people are whining about the timing of the article like Nate miles during the final four wasn't bad enough.

Reaction Score
Considering the way the NCAA handled the UNC case, I expect Syracuse to receive a free bye to the Final Four and a $500 shopping spree at Lord & Taylor.

LOL - Courtesy of MCW! ;) I think he had a career high in steals that day!

Reaction Score
Quse fans are large users (no not drugs but good guess) of the "Uconvict" We need to come up with something that works for this new elevation in their stature.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Quse fans are large users (no not drugs but good guess) of the "Uconvict" We need to come up with something that works for this new elevation in their stature.

Welcome to the Syracuse Fan Direct on-line memorabelia-mart

Our March Madness Specials include the popular "Real Criminals Wear Orange" t-shirt

georgetown-syracuse-jail-shirt-2013-2.jpg

And the recently added "Cheat to Win!" wrist band

600.jpg

Reaction Score
I understand that Bilas thinks it is a witch hunt. So that means upstater thinks it is a witch hunt too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom