Cuse struggling against Bryant | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cuse struggling against Bryant

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1606515504001.png

A plucky comeback by the Canadian team. I don't care what you say, they showed a lot of grit fighting to the get that win.

Reaction Score
To be fair, Boeheim said they should have cancelled it, not that they tried to or were prevented from. It's entirely possible he's mad at his AD, not Bryant

Reaction Score
To be fair, Boeheim said they should have cancelled it, not that they tried to or were prevented from. It's entirely possible he's mad at his AD, not Bryant
His halftime quotes paint a different picture. I’d be pissed too if I was an opposing coach. Don’t discredit the team you went up against. Take it on the chin and admit you didn’t get your guys ready REGARDLESS of the situation.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand why you guys continue to waste energy worrying about Syracuse. We have our own struggles we need to worry about. Ijs
I agree with you up to a point. I find dealing out payback to fanbases that kicked us when we were down is both cathartic and satisfying in a way. It may also reveal flaws in my character (I'm good with that). Still, when it comes to Syracuse, we might do what the rest of the ACC members do -- IGNORE THEM. ;)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'll never understand why you guys continue to waste energy worrying about Syracuse. We have our own struggles we need to worry about. Ijs

Our game against Hartford looked like the old Spurs/Heat matchups in terms of basketball beauty compared to the train wreck that was Syracuse vs. Bryant. It is not going out on a limb to argue that Syracuse/Bryant may be the worst played basketball game any of us will see this year.

Reaction Score
Our game against Hartford looked like the old Spurs/Heat matchups in terms of basketball beauty compared to the train wreck that was Syracuse vs. Bryant. It is not going out on a limb to argue that Syracuse/Bryant may be the worst played basketball game any of us will see this year.
Lol. What a comparison. But I would love to final get to ncaa's something we haven't done in a while. Syracuse has been and has had a better record over the last few years in a better conference so makes us getting on them kinda nonsense to them. But hey, have your fun.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

oh no jim

The only thing that could have made that better would be if Bryant could have make a shot in the last minute and gone the win they deserved.

Reaction Score
Lol. What a comparison. But I would love to final get to ncaa's something we haven't done in a while. Syracuse has been and has had a better record over the last few years in a better conference so makes us getting on them kinda nonsense to them. But hey, have your fun.
We will. Now move along.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom