Cuse struggling against Bryant | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cuse struggling against Bryant

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Keep in mind that people on Syracuse Fan message board were saying they didn’t get recruits (including Dior Johnson) because Joe Girard is going to be in front of everyone on the depth chart
And so everyone can reference your comments when they go to the board, know that Girard is generally referred to as "lil white mamba".

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To be fair, Boeheim said they should have cancelled it, not that they tried to or were prevented from. It's entirely possible he's mad at his AD, not Bryant
That’s not being fair, that’s carrying water. He was being a poor sport, he owns it. I was talking to a buddy today, casual fan. He knew all about Boehiem being a baby here. That tells me this story had a bit of legs.

Reaction Score
Sidibe - Torn meniscus. Surgery tomorrow (12/1). Dolezaj moving to the 5 despite 3 other centers on the roster.

Reaction Score
Someone go to the Cuse board and tell them their women are ranked higher then their men. Wait. That stayement should be that they should ve happy at least one of thier hoops teams is ranked. :D

Reaction Score
Someone go to the Cuse board and tell them their women are ranked higher then their men. Wait. That stayement should be that they should ve happy at least one of thier hoops teams is ranked. :D

We know how it feels.

Reaction Score
We know how it feels.
@fatlucy how dare you! We share a common bond in screen name. Yowzers! Just kidding. It is true though. I did not think of that. I will go back under my rock now.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is awkward...

Reaction Score
Can’t tell if serious...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom