Curtis cobb transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Curtis cobb transferring

Reaction Score
We are, but this is a good kid to have as a 12th man.
Which begs the question - why would a kid who is the best player on the team he was on announce he's transferring just to go somewhere where he can be 12th man????

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The only reason I'd be okay with him coming aboard would be if he were immediately eligible (given how badly we need bodies).
Hearing he's interested in Big East or ACC teams. Not UConn.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Good for us. A little high in himself but who can blame him.
BC the only school really in play out of the ACC. Probably be a 6th man/back-up because they have some decent younger looking guards.

PC too.

Edit: Bottom line highly doubt he comes here to be our 5th best guard. Don't even think we're on his radar.

Reaction Score
Who is Curtis Cobb and why would UConn ever care? Didn't Sam Cassell, Jr. Show you how MAAC level talent translates to high major land. Next!!!!

Reaction Score
Which begs the question - why would a kid who is the best player on the team he was on announce he's transferring just to go somewhere where he can be 12th man????

Tyler Nelson is Fairfield's 1st team MAAC and PotY candidate.

Cobb's season got off to a nice start, including a good games vs. BC and the 46 point league record. Then, he really struggled over the final 2 1/2 months... especially against the better teams in the MAAC. He's better than that, but it would be a real head-scratcher if he ended up at UCONN.

Reaction Score
He'll be like a Cassell. Good for depth, but not really an impact player.
Cassell was dreadful on the court in every way, never ever rembering him having one positive moment, that's how poor he was as a player at Uconn, huge let down.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Cassell was dreadful on the court in every way, never ever rembering him having one positive moment, that's how poor he was as a player at UConn, huge let down.

You forgot about the championship run. He had his moments.

Reaction Score
You forgot about the championship run. He had his moments.
Is that a real life statement, did Cassell even play in the NCAA tournament??

Cassell was dreadful, I am sure he was a nice kid, but on the court he was horrible.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Is that a real life statement, did Cassell even play in the NCAA tournament??

Cassell was dreadful, I am sure he was a nice kid, but on the court he was horrible.

I was mistaken as I said above.

Reaction Score
curtis cobb would not be a 12th or 13th man on uconn hes better than christian vital and was more highly recruited than him as well in HS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom